ST exhaust stuff for sale

TRBO VNM

There isn't a ST sale forum in the market, maybe could go in the SVT focus section, but figured I would see if anyone in here would be interested.

I took my downpipe off, it is a OCD 3" catted downpipe that is coated as well. I only had it on the car for a couple thousand miles. It sells for $450 new plus shipping.

I am selling it for $350 shipped, killer price for a SS catted DP. I can pm or text pics. I haven't uploaded them yet to post on here.

I also have a OCD midpipe that has the magnaflow muffler in it as the resonator. Had that on for about 10k miles. Bolts up to stock DP or 3" DP. $150 shipped

Everything is stainless steel.

Only reason I took the DP off and put stock back on is because I wanted to tone down the sound a little. I never wanted to go too extreme modding this car and it made it just a little too loud since I leave at 5am for work and don't want to wake the wife up or kids. The midpipe was swapped out because after putting the DP on I wanted to change the tone a little, so I put a midpipe in with a dbx muffler that OCD makes as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread