Stage 3 Steg. ported eaton (black

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Since I sold the Cobra Im selling the blower I was gonna put on, It is painted black for a cleaner look. Has a stage 3 steg port with maybe 12,000 miles on it, bought off my friend who went Whipple and I never got a chance to run it. It comes with a Steeda 2.8 upper pulley.

Asking $550 obo

Pics before I painted it so you can see the underside of the blower

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

eaton.jpg

steg.jpg

steg2.jpg

Last edited:

Kove

Established Member
Off topic but what did you use to paint it and what kind of prep did you do? It looks really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Does this coem with the intercooler by chance? And is shipping abnd paypals fees included.
It does not come with the intercooler sorry. I would take the $550 with shipping and paypal fees included.

Off topic but what did you use to paint it and what kind of prep did you do? It looks really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot the brand of primer I used on it I will have to go look at home what it was, but it was a great quality primer and I used this krylon black wrinkle paint for the blower, i think it came out awesome! Thank you :beer:

I made 526/506 with a 2.76 upper and 4lb lower. Steig best port imo.
Yeah these ports are probably their best port they've come out with, ive heard awesome things about stage 3's which is why I left it that way, those are good numbers btw!!

anthony0979

Established Member
I will keep this in mind, if you still have it in a week or so I will probaly pick it up if it is not gone yet.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
OP, you mention 12,000 miles on the blower, is that total mileage or just since the port, thanks.

brentsSVT

Established Member
Bump for my old blower. Perfect mechanical condition. Set it and forget it.

It was primer/filler. No sanding other than to clean off some spots and then 4-5 coats of the wrinkle paint and 2 coats of clear.

Don't forget Alex, the plenum isn't a stock plenum. I saw a stock plenum on a cobra this past weekend and that's bigger than the one I saw.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Thanks for chiming in Brent! come on guys its a solid blower for a cheap price than having to send it out and pay $500 to get it ported you are getting the blower and the port for the price of JUST the port!

Users who are viewing this thread