Stage 4 Ported and Polished Eaton

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I just made the leap and bought a polished Whipple 2.3 for the Cobra so the Eaton needs to find a new home. It has a Steigemeier Stage 4 Port and has been on the car less than 2 years (5,000 miles). It's been a great blower but time to upgrade to Whipple Power. It comes with a BilletFlow hub that has interchangeable 2.76" and 2.93" pullies. (A BilletFlow hub with one billet pulley sells for $150 and an individual billet pulley sells for $95 - Billetflow : Lethal Performance).

Just freshly ported and polished:

2370958SteigyBlower1.jpg

As currently installed on the Cobra:

2370961PolishedEaton2.jpg

2370962PolishedEaton3.jpg

2370963PolishedEaton4.jpg

BilletFlow 2.93 pulley:

2370964BilletFlow2.93Pulley.jpg

This ported supercharger powered my Cobra to over 500 RWHP (509 @ 6000RPM) and my tuner indicated there would have been more if my injectors hadn't been maxxed out. Buy this one and you can join the 500 RWHP Club. :thumbright:

Asking $1200 for the supercharger, hub and both pullies. You can PM me, email me at [email protected], or call me at (904) 536-7101.

Thanks for looking. :beer:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I forgot to mention that the supercharger has been sealed with ZoopSeal. Also, as soon as I remove if from my car (probably next weekend), I will buff it out to get rid of any scratches or marks. I'll also touch up the black paint on the end of the snout so that it will be looking like it did when I bought it... :beer:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
would you do 800 and a stock blower with 30kmiles on it..I would not need the pulleys either you could keep those and sell them later..

deec73

Established Member
I bought a predator from this seller a while back. He is a good guy. I can vouch for him and what hes selling. It will come packaged top notch and it will be 100% as described.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I bought a predator from this seller a while back. He is a good guy. I can vouch for him and what hes selling. It will come packaged top notch and it will be 100% as described.

Thanks for the comment, Dee! It was likewise a pleasure doing business with you. :thumbsup:

Also, to clear up any confusion from my original post, my asking price includes shipping to anywhere within the continental 48 states... :beer:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I see where Stiegemeier just lowered their prices for porting for the Holiday season, so I'll do likewise.

Price reduced to $1,100. :banana:

This includes the Billetflow Hub, both pullies and shipping thru UPS to your door (within CONUS).

I've also got a polished BBK CAI that I used with this setup and it is for sale too. $125 and it's yours (includes shipping)! If you buy both the supercharger and the CAI, I'll make you a little better deal on the package. :beer:

2367097CobraEngineBay1(Oct08).jpg

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Sale pending to iflyagfour! :beer:

However, the BBK CAI is still for sale. I'll start a new thread for it later today.

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Funds sent for the Steggy!

Yesterday, I pulled it off the car and will be shipping it out today or Monday. :banana:

Because of the recent Stiegemeier misrepresentation issue encountered by 1964coupe, I wanted to post pics of the Stiegemeier stamp and serial number so you can be sure that is is a legitimate Stiegemeier port:

2374549Stiegemeier1.jpg

2374550Stiegemeier2.jpg

2374551Stiegemeier3.jpg

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread