Stage 4 w/ 2.76,bap w/ wire upgrade, etc etc

rexisme

Established Member
Before my ad was a feeler, I sold some of the stuff though. I felt like the ad was getting cluttered and people were used to the same thing being bumped with nothing being sold. Soooooo, here is my new thread and everything is for sale!

keep in mind that these prices are paypal'd,shipped and insured. I take paypal only and you must be verified.

*KB 40 amp BAP w/ lethal wire upgrade- $250 FIRM paypal/shipped
*Virtual works ported plenum that fits accufab t/b, bought from this guy here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=520927
I'll take what i paid for it $150 FIRM shipped
*Red BF Diff brace- $140 FIRM paypald/shipped

*MM Black full length subframe connectors- i want $120 FIRM for them paypald, you pay shipping.(i cannot get pics of the actual flsfcs, they are still in the original box they came in and still in the original packaging which i do not want to unwrap, i will provide a picture of the box and the packing slip though)
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped FIRM

I'd like to keep the flsfc for a local due to the inconvenience of shipping them and the tr7's are spoken for unless someone buys them along with something else.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Another thing to note, do not pm me and try to offer me lower prices for the parts I have posted. From now on all lowballers will be ignored.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Hey, send me a pm on whether or not you want to sell the "wire upgrade" seperate from the BAP.

If so I need it, and you could package it with the TR7's if you so choose.

:beer:

Lemme know.

rexisme

Established Member
Hey, send me a pm on whether or not you want to sell the "wire upgrade" seperate from the BAP.

If so I need it, and you could package it with the TR7's if you so choose.

:beer:

Lemme know.

Alright, I will if this other guy still wants the bap w/out it.

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped FIRM

8 plugs? new? I'll take em

rexisme

Established Member
bump...

MGW IS STAYING IN THE CAR, STOP PM'ING ME ABOUT IT. I AM NOT TAKING IT OFF, I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU OFFER ME!

rexisme

Established Member
You want to sell the Diff brace still or no?

I do, I really do. However, I have someone who is interested in the car and I would like to give them the chance to pick up the diff brace and subframes for themselves. If the deal falls through I will let you know.

rexisme

Established Member
thanks for the bump man. you want anything else? I know u do! anything bought today will ship today if the ups store hours allow. also the blower is still available, haven't heard any word from the buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread