Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
04srt4 said:
you could probably beat a stock one....
as long as he didnt remove his spare/jack
Hahahahahahahaha I can only for all that is sacred in this world hope that you are being a funny guy, because its working :shrug:

69hahaha

Established Member
BLUBYYOU said:
turbos have downpipes.

That is correct, they do have downpipes. But what do you call the piece they are mounted to that the exhaust comes out of? :dw:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
BLUBYYOU said:
why?

the thread is on topic and no one is slamming each other, just asking and answering questions.
Just another notice to keep it on topic (and after great digression, it has improved)...

BNH4.6

Established Member
I can't believe I read all 16 pages of this crap. You can shine and polish a turd all day long but at the end of the day you still have a turd!! I don't care if the srt4 had 1,000 hp to the wheels and ran 2 second 1/4 miles while avg. 74 mpg; IT'S STILL A NEON!!!!!!!!! :kaboom: If you are a grown man that owns a neon with a 4 foot wing and 2 dildo tips out the back maybe you sit down to piss and you got it cause it was cute. :burn:

Last edited:

Sith

Banned
Natec said:
its the internet i dont have to talk as if im some genious to impress a bunch of low life acne infested nerds like your self who only see ass when looking through a hustler or play boy... im a sophmore at Texas Tech university, my major is Business law, i also right now do Day trading on currency... now tell me im a dumbass, i may not type and act as smart as i am but im no punk ****en fat **** who dreams of being what i am now!

am I the only one who thinks this patheological liar will own a Corvette one day?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
BNH4.6 said:
I can't believe I read all 16 pages of this crap. You can shine and polish a turd all day long but at the end of the day you still have a turd!! I don't care if the srt4 had 1,000 hp to the wheels and ran 2 second 1/4 miles while avg. 74 mpg; IT'S STILL A NEON!!!!!!!!! :kaboom: If you are a grown man that owns a neon with a 4 foot wing and 2 dildo tips out the back maybe you sit down to piss and you got it cause it was cute. :burn:
I can't believe you read all 16 pages, including mine, and still posted that :bash:

Sorry DHG, your thread got ruined...shouldn't take 17 pages to discuss a stage II SRT-4 vs. Bullitt...

You guys want to carry on, start a thread in Road Side...this one is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread