SOLD: Staggered Forgestar F14's with new Toyo R888R's *****sold

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
Staggered setup of F14's in gloss black with new R888R's all the way around. Literally no miles on the tires. This was my track wheel setup for HPDE days and I bought new rubber this spring, but have since sold the car. Rears are 20x11 +56 offset with 315/30/20 tires. Fronts are 19x10 +42 offset with 285/35/19 tires. Ford TPMS sensors are in all 4 and are about 2-3 years old. There are a few minor scuffs on the wheels no bends or chunks missing. I have Both the raised and the flat Forgestar center caps as well.
Price is $2800
I will ship but Shipping is 100% on the buyer. Im located in Idaho so west coast shipping would not be insane.
Wheels2 SVTP.jpg
Wheels 3 .jpg
Wheels 4.jpg
Wheels 5.jpg
Wheels 6.jpg
Wheels 7.jpg
Wheels SVTP.jpg

bangbang04

Established Member
Hmm tempting also wanna a see a pic on the car if you have. Any rubbing on stock height. Shipping quote to NY11727.

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
My car was lowered, no rubbing at all. Stock height you will probably run into issues with the bump stops in the rear. PM me your contact info and I’ll shoot you a couple of pics I have on the car

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
Got a few questions of on car fitment on the rear. Side view of the rear is attached and overall.
F14's.jpg
Side View F14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread