stangnet/SVTP got me let go from work

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Stangnet got me let go from work
hey all,

i know ive tried to help people a lot with any emissions related questions. however, higher ups at my work decided that i shouldnt have done this and they let me go from work today. it totally blows too, my job kicked ass, i got to see awesome cars and meet some cool people.

anyway, people were misunderstanding stuff i was saying, i NEVER said i was a referee, people just didnt seem to understand that. im still going for my smog license, and if you have any emissions related questions i will be glad to help out, prefereably through email or IMs.

just to let you know the BAR has been on this page, so it might be a good idea to not list any mods you have done to the car if you live in CA.

let this be a reminder that stangnet/SVTP are public forums and people read them.

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
That just blows. I heard stories of Mitsubishi going on to Evo forums and voiding people's warranties because of MOD's they listed.

Once again sorry to hear about your misfortune.

03DOHC

Established Member
Hmm, they let you go because of an internet forum? Where half the shit is BS anyway? I'd see about sticking it to them in some way.

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
That is stupid. The upside with the state in a financial mess is the smog nazi's don't have any money for thier agenda. If they did, who do they hurt? The people who are just barely making ends meet and put another burden on the working poor.

Users who are viewing this thread