Star Wars The Last Jedi - possible spoilers

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw it last night, I personally thought it was awesome in almost every way, if there is one thing I can bitch about is they made Kylo Ren out to be such a total badass in the beginning of the Force Awakens and now I feel like they kinda made him into a bit of a bitch, but that's just my opinion, it's worth seeing, but I don't think it's better than episodes 4/5/6

96gt02

Established Member
I found it pretty amazing that most of the big questions from TFA that weren't answered just turned out to basically be non factors such as Reys parents, who is Snoke, Luke, Phasma... all useless at this point

Gravik

Established Member
It should be a given who dies. Being that carrie Fisher passed away and all...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
with 4k no need to go to movie theaters these days as long as u have a good sound system.
As much as I like the new theaters with the super cushy lounger chairs and enhanced audio, I agree that a good 4K TV and good surround-sound system (ideally 7.1) can give you a comparable theater experience in your home. I have a very good 5.1 setup which IMO provides great sound. Two additional speakers would be even better.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea thats why all the popular Netflix channels are all going 4k right. and all the new the video gaming technology going 4k must be dead technology to I guess.

just because people aren't educated on what 4k is or does doesn't mean they won't be. and it sure doesn't mean its not better then anything else out there.

u sound like one of those dudes who is pissed he has to buy a new 4k TV, new 4k Bluray player and new 4k movies to watch..... sounds like ur hating lol

so whats better then 4k then? I go to Best Buy and buy a new Movie what should request? VHS?

DEAD technology is 3D not 4K. Vista to Microsoft? really dude cmon u sound ridiculous smh

the best car speakers on the Planet (Hertz, Focal, Morel etc....) mean nothing to the average consumer cause they have never heard of them before. does that mean its "Dead" technology?

Dead technology, it's like what Vista was to Microsoft

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Acting and dialogue were worse in Episodes 2 & 3 but this was by far the worst movie of the series... it played out like tv series patched together and made in to a movie.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I have mixed feelings, I didn't love it. I liked episode 7 better, and the person who you think dies, may not be the person who dies in the movie. Maybe I have to see it again, but meh. It left me with so many questions, and totally confused.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I did not like it, and I do not like how they have destroyed the characters that made the franchise great from the beginning. Huge disappointment. Lucas wounded the franchise with the second trilogy, and Disney has killed it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I don't know which one was worse, TFA or this one. If you want to see a comedy space movie, you'll enjoy this.

Rogue One has easily been the best recent Star Wars movie.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
with 4k no need to go to movie theaters these days as long as u have a good sound system.
4k blows vs Dolby Vision HDR.

See a movie in a Dolby Cinema and it'll blow anything you have at home.

I paid $10 for reserved seats at a Dolby Cinema theater with leather electronic incleaner seats with built in Subwoofers in seats. Only con is Early before 1pm, tickets are doubled in price after but no annoying kids and public go at that time

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I'm really mixed on this movie. There is a good torrent copy out there and we watched it at home today. Some badass moments and some wtf moments. Right now i'm at about a 6.8/10.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have the new LG OLED which support dolby Vision HDR and with an Oppo UDP-203 player its the same as being at the movies so no it won't blow anything away I have at home actually.

your seats definitely sound more comfortable tho lol

4k blows vs Dolby Vision HDR.

See a movie in a Dolby Cinema and it'll blow anything you have at home.

I paid $10 for reserved seats at a Dolby Cinema theater with leather electronic incleaner seats with built in Subwoofers in seats. Only con is Early before 1pm, tickets are doubled in price after but no annoying kids and public go at that time

Users who are viewing this thread