Started winter project-finally

03dsgsnake

Established Member
I have always wanted to polish my exhaust, well today with all the damn snow i jacked it up and yanked the pipes off and began the process. A few shots to show the begining and how incredible a little eblow grease starts the transformation.....cell pics but oh well you can see....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Nice work. I'm doing the same thing to my Bassani 2.5" catback. There have been a couple instances where I ask myself WTF am I doing. My wife wonders the same...

Keep up the good work!

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I'm buying some Borla Stingers and plan on doing the same thing. It's gonna be worth it in the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03dsgsnake

Established Member
I have always wanted to polish my exhaust, well today with all the damn snow i jacked it up and yanked the pipes off and began the process. A few shots to show the begining and how incredible a little eblow grease starts the transformation.....cell pics but oh well you can see....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice work. I'm doing the same thing to my Bassani 2.5" catback. There have been a couple instances where I ask myself WTF am I doing. My wife wonders the same... I hear ya!! i figure a little bit each night and it wont be that bad! im only at the 320 grit stage lol

Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

very nice progress thus far. makes me want to redo mine.

Users who are viewing this thread