Starting a Sat. night Meet in Buford/Gainesville

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
hey bro text me next time yall meet or whatev. 706 892 4135, my termi is bout to go under the knife to do a few mods:) so I wont be driving it after next weekend up to first of year or so? ya got my number text me whenever bout the meets or whatever

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Alright guys, just talked to my partner. If you seriously want to make it a regular at the Pizza Pub we can rope off a special section. I guess the guy behind the bar was right about not being able to park under the pavilion. Buford is dumb like that. I'm in the process of becoming a Gwinnet Co Cop. So if I get hired than maybe we can get away with parking under the pavilion and all ;-) but yeah anyways, hopefully we can get up to 10+ cars andf make it a regular (weekly, bi-weekly, montly, whatever). thing. I really like the idea and would love to have the patronage. If the event grows and all we can talk about discounted rates for food/alcohol :)

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Hey fellas. If all goes Accordingly I will have my 04 cobra
meeting y'all on a reg basis. I'm coming from Helen ga prob with 2 buddys that have a fox and 09 gt along with me so we can see what this is about. Just curious when n were next meet is

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
Wish it was in Marietta, then about 3 of us would come atleast every other weekend. =( Bufords a pretty good drive for us, Marietta is about half the distance.

JStyles

Established Member
I would be down for anywhere within 30 miles of atlanta, so barrett pkwy or marietta would be cool with me...

jetmech

Established Member
Gents I'm in for the 30 min from Atlanta meet, Hell If it's at Kurgan's shop I'll go cause.. Hell it's Bob Kurgan!

Users who are viewing this thread