Starting to get antsy: driving season edition

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Gonna put an end to this shit right now.

Reporting this illegally modified vehicle to law enforcement.

maxresdefault.jpg

savage

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You’re not entirely wong. If you get out of the congestion Florida has some great back roads heading towards the center of the state but of course no twisties No mountains none of that. It’s either beach cruising in traffic or go to the swamps.

My girl is White with blue stripes. 14 with all options except the glass roof and navigation.

View attachment 1784158

I have a dodge challenger scatpack as my one and only here in Florida.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell it.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am impatiently waiting for my Mach 1 engine to be built.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup, I get very antsy. At least the last two winters have been a little easier since I now have a shop with heat, beer and a toilet .

I'm at the shop all the time doing nothing

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We've been pretty fortunate up here in CT (and MA) this winter. Very mild winter and we've only seen a couple of inches of snow at the end of February and we'll maybe get 1-2" tonight into tomorrow. The streets are pretty clean so driving (ie. like today) is definitely doable. The rest of March looks mild. Today was a nice day for a drive to Hartford to shop for my wife's sneakers. We're not usually this fortunate this time of year.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My snow gauge still shows 10" on the ground. That is down from the 19" it showed just one week ago. I hope to have the engine for the race car back from the machine shop by the end of the month. Then I will have something to do out in the garage. I have missed that last two years of racing due to incompetent machining. I hope that bridge is behind me.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Oh ya buncha panty waist sugar tits.

Me and the war department are going skiing and snowmobiling.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ive considered huffing paint.

Colorado is like a mental patient when it comes to weather. We get all four seasons in a single day. I have to check the forecast for the next several days before driving the Shelby. Last think I wanna do is test these Toyos in the snow.
Lol yeah, you just got here recently too right? You have missed some of the ridiculous shit.

Won't be long before it's "too cold to go out in the morning without a jacket, and too hot to remember to bring the jacket back inside from the car" season. Heater cores and AC condensers get a real work out this time of year.

Nick, I tried to quote you twice and for some reason it didn't work both times. So, if you get a notification you were quoted and there is nothing there, don't blame me.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Electric leaf blower!

My neighbors must think I’m an idiot but for drying and dry-detailing a car, especially black and especially in the spring, it’s awesome

This shit it sticky. Comes from Wax Myrtles, which is what this area is named after. Since it rained today, I suspect the pine pollen will be nuts next week.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I put mine up on stands in the garage and measured out how I want to run the tranny cooler. Welded up the brackets and have the lines and connectors. When the snow goes away I'll take it into the shop and put it all together. I would much rather be tooling around and soaking up the sun, but that ain't happening until April...or May....maybe June.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I went out to look at my car the other day and the kids had left the garage door open. Cats got in and one decided to piss on the car. Yay.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This shit it sticky. Comes from Wax Myrtles, which is what this area is named after. Since it rained today, I suspect the pine pollen will be nuts next week.
I've put off washing the trucks for weeks because of the pollen. Oak and pine, the yellow stuff.

OX1

Established Member
Temps are not my problem. 50's and 60's again next week

It's the Friggin salt on the roads. Can we give it rest already.
They put it down even when we are getting an inch of rain only.

john11gt

Established Member
I’ve been deployed for the last 6 months and will be home in a couple weeks. I’m excited as hell to get to driving again, I’ve got a pile of parts for my fox to install, including a couple turbos.

Unfortunately I have to fix some wiring on my truck that some squirrels got to while I’ve been gone as soon as I get back.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
We've been pretty fortunate up here in CT (and MA) this winter. Very mild winter and we've only seen a couple of inches of snow at the end of February and we'll maybe get 1-2" tonight into tomorrow. The streets are pretty clean so driving (ie. like today) is definitely doable. The rest of March looks mild. Today was a nice day for a drive to Hartford to shop for my wife's sneakers. We're not usually this fortunate this time of year.
Looks like a bunch of rain next week. I'll take it. Wash all the salt away and give me some warm weather please.

Users who are viewing this thread