stay strong Boston.

t01lightning

Established Member
This was a test run to see if citizens would stay home like sheep. Let that happen down ssouth people would not be missing work and afraid to smoke a cig outside. What a bunch of cowards in Boston including the coach. The media doesn't hardly even mention the tragedy in Texas, probably because the town will bond together lean on God and each other and pull through.

Last edited:

javierrflores

svt
Established Member
This was a test run to see if citizens would stay home like sheep. Let that happen down ssouth people would not be missing work and afraid to smoke a cig outside. What a bunch of cowards in Boston including the coach. The media doesn't hardly even mention the tragedy in Texas, probably because the town will bond together lean on God and each other and pull through.

stop posting.

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Definitely glad its over!

Some people have no respect.

Last edited:

00GT&03L

MOTOR CITY
Established Member

Too bad God couldn't help you with this idiotic post.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member

:nonono:

thank you for displaying the ignorance that still exists in this country...the REASON people were asked to stay home IF they could, was so the police could do their jobs...do you live in boston? no...do you know how busy it can get in boston? no...let's see you search for one guy while thousands are out walking, mostly kids since it is school vacation...and the media did mention what happened in texas, they even had a moment of silence for them at the Sox game

stop posting.

this

Too bad God couldn't help you with this idiotic post.

this

t01lightning

Established Member
From the first shot heard around the world to what Massachusetts has become is shameful. When you children get older things may start clicking but probably not.

javierrflores

svt
Established Member
From the first shot heard around the world to what Massachusetts has become is shameful. When you children get older things may start clicking but probably not.

seriously just s.t.f.u.!!!

you have the most ignorant, ("ignant") post i have ever encountered.

t01lightning

Established Member
Buddy you live in the most liberal state in the country, I do not expect you to understand, especially something to do with the history of the US.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
Buddy you live in the most liberal state in the country, I do not expect you to understand, especially something to do with the history of the US.

Yeah thats right numb nuts...we here in MA know NOTHING about history. Go back to your 6th grade history books (which was what,,, last year for you AND your kids). America was STARTED in Massachusetts!

As for comparing the sad events in Texas which were an INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT vs. an Act of TERRORISM= to the OKC Bombing....Terrorist Acts trump Accidents.

I don't think one person in Boston/Cambridge/Watertown was upset about being in lockdown. We looked at it as "Do what you need to do to get this SOB, we can wait!"

Dont confuse the politics with the PRIDE that Bostonians have. Everyone who could help in this case did. We didn't care what differences we had with you. 1 goal. Get that s-bag.

You wouldn't understand that now. I am speaking in too many syllables for you to understand.

t01lightning

Established Member
Your post just proved you do not even understand mine. The go back to the 6th grade history books last year for me and my kids comment clearly shows the level of down syndrome you possess. Don't bother responding I get it, you tried to post a clever jab and turned into a limp wristed slap. Yes absolutely to many syllables to understand little buddy.

Yeah thats right numb nuts...we here in MA know NOTHING about history. Go back to your 6th grade history books (which was what,,, last year for you AND your kids). America was STARTED in Massachusetts!

As for comparing the sad events in Texas which were an INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT vs. an Act of TERRORISM= to the OKC Bombing....Terrorist Acts trump Accidents.

I don't think one person in Boston/Cambridge/Watertown was upset about being in lockdown. We looked at it as "Do what you need to do to get this SOB, we can wait!"

Dont confuse the politics with the PRIDE that Bostonians have. Everyone who could help in this case did. We didn't care what differences we had with you. 1 goal. Get that s-bag.

You wouldn't understand that now. I am speaking in too many syllables for you to understand.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Easy guys. This isn't smack down. Agree to disagree and move on. At the end of the day, we are ALL AMERICANS. That's what matters in a time like this.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Your post just proved you do not even understand mine. The go back to the 6th grade history books last year for me and my kids comment clearly shows the level of down syndrome you possess. Don't bother responding I get it, you tried to post a clever jab and turned into a limp wristed slap. Yes absolutely to many syllables to understand little buddy.

whatever "message" you are trying to get across, you're not...you're just coming off as a :cuss: the fact that you would even compare an act of terrorism with a freak accident is ridiculous...i guess a 7/11 getting robbed during the sandy hook shooting would be more important to you...whatever reason behind your posts, just keep them to yourself, you're making everything worse

Users who are viewing this thread