Steeda Front Splitter on its way!!!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i just wanted to share my good news with my other family... it should arrive sometime early next week; can't wait! :rockon:

plz look for updated pics of the cobra once i get it painted/mounted on! :beer:

things to do this year -
1. skunk out the cobra (complete)
2. steeda front splitter (on its way) :banana:
3. powdercoat the factory wheels, for winter use (pending)

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
is this the same splitter that is close to the 00 cobra R splitter? and your putting this on your 03/04 cobra? :nonono:

Last edited:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I had one on my 03 GT. I loved it, but definitely stay away from any form of an incline when turning into parking lots or driveways.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
..interesting lol. Post pics for sure! You're doing it just for looks I'm guessing?

LOL... i guess this mod is not too popular on here; no need to worry, i will do justice with that thing when it comes in :beer:

and yes, i'm attempting to "enhance" the front's appearance... hopefully it'll work! :dw: :coolman:

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ill wait and make a final judgement on it when its on but i just think it will look out of place, ill see how it looks after though

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Steeda splitter is made by Razzi Ground Effects. I wouldn't recommend doing any high speed runs on that thing without some serious reinforcement.

Cobraside.jpg

FrontCobra.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Steeda splitter is made by Razzi Ground Effects. I wouldn't recommend doing any high speed runs on that thing without some serious reinforcement.

Cobraside.jpg

FrontCobra.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

actually, i think it looks pretty good... thx for the pics. i'm going to slap that thing on and see how i like it... thinking of how i want it painted :??:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I kinda like how it looks, but I can't even imagine trying to drive on the streets with that thing. I already have enough problems lowered with the stock bumper. I think the roads would destroy that thing with a quickness.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
IMO it just doesnt fit right, its so much lower than the side skirts/rear bumper...maybe I'm just way to conservative, I dunno :shrug:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I am going to be watching this thread as I'm looking to do something with the front end.

-Eric

NateV8

Established Member
:poke:

That Cobra isn't even low at all and the front splitter is almost touching the ground. Imagine if that car had a stance that actually looked good. I think it would literally be resting on the ground. And +1 to looking dumb because it's 3" lower than the side skirts and back bumper.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I kinda like how it looks, but I can't even imagine trying to drive on the streets with that thing. I already have enough problems lowered with the stock bumper. I think the roads would destroy that thing with a quickness.

Thats what I would worry about and +1 on the reinforcement for high speed runs

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member

this seems like a "give-&-take" mod... meaning that, i would have to be more careful driving for the benefit of having a sick looking front... if i have to make it work (suspension adjustment) then i will; i've been wanting this mod for a while now.

IMO it just doesnt fit right, its so much lower than the side skirts/rear bumper...maybe I'm just way to conservative, I dunno :shrug:

i can see where you're coming from in regards to the splitter being "lower" then the rest of the ride, however, i don't feel that it looks that "out-of-place" to the point where it will appear to look odd; thx for your comment.

Users who are viewing this thread