Steeda IRS Brace or Trickflow Cover?

omj

Established Member
Can you post some links? I'm not sure what you are talking about exactly If it was me doing it, I'd get the Bruce Kit, Billetflow diff brace, Mathis/Billetflow frame brackets and the front crossmember. That's all you really need to have a good IRS rearend. You can replaces the halfshafts when/if they break. What gears are you going with? I LOVE my 4.56's!

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Well I plan on going with Bruce's kit, and after researching more, the billet flow brace. I was orig told that the trickflow cover would work with my IRS, search revealed that is a no go. Then I looked at the FORE precision, but I can not pay $450 for one. Well I could, but I just don't see the rationale. As for gears I am getting 4.10's. I was going to go 4.30's but I am putting a blower on it this winter.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Well I plan on going with Bruce's kit, and after researching more, the billet flow brace. I was orig told that the trickflow cover would work with my IRS, search revealed that is a no go. Then I looked at the FORE precision, but I can not pay $450 for one. Well I could, but I just don't see the rationale. As for gears I am getting 4.10's. I was going to go 4.30's but I am putting a blower on it this winter.

Go w/ the Billet flow diff brace for your IRS for sure. :beer:

& I think 4.10's is great if your going FI and don't plan on running more than 450 Hp.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I plan on stay around the 400-425hp area. Not trying to build a race car out of a convertible, just a pretty damn quick mall cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread