Steeda K Member Group Buy 2.0

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
It sucks that we couldn't get this off the ground for one more run. We had a decent amount of interest previously but I did have a few people change their mind as were got closer. That, plus cost increases and the pandemic did us no favors.

For anyone still wanting a K-Member but not enthusiastic with current market choices, look into a Racecraft Mild Steel K-Member with the Road Race option. It's still the the same thin-like tubular design as every other K-Member on the market, however it has 4 lbs of additional cross bracing above the control arm mounts. It's not a whole lot by any means but I would be comfortable using it on a street car. Plus Racecraft products are good quality and are some of the best fitting. I've had the Steeda K-Member and Racecraft K-Member (standard version) both in my possession and the quality is excellent on both. I hope this at least provides a viable alternative to the Steeda.

96dreamer

Established Member
It sucks that we couldn't get this off the ground for one more run. We had a decent amount of interest previously but I did have a few people change their mind as were got closer. That, plus cost increases and the pandemic did us no favors.

For anyone still wanting a K-Member but not enthusiastic with current market choices, look into a Racecraft Mild Steel K-Member with the Road Race option. It's still the the same thin-like tubular design as every other K-Member on the market, however it has 4 lbs of additional cross bracing above the control arm mounts. It's not a whole lot by any means but I would be comfortable using it on a street car. Plus Racecraft products are good quality and are some of the best fitting. I've had the Steeda K-Member and Racecraft K-Member (standard version) both in my possession and the quality is excellent on both. I hope this at least provides a viable alternative to the Steeda.
Any pictures of the racecraft k member? Been looking to maybe replace my stock one while I have the suspension out. Would like a little more structure than a standard drag design but also don't feel the MM piece is needed for me.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
The only pics I've ever seen of the Racecraft K-Member with the Road Race Option are here:

I emailed Racecraft way back in 2010 asking about this K-Member and they never sent any pics. However they did tell me it was 4 lbs heavier with the road race option. I had a standard racecraft (no road race option) and the quality was great. It's certainly not the most robust but will be more robust than anything short of the MM piece since the Steeda one looks unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread