Steeda K Member Group Buy 2.0

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
That's reasonable considering the holidays are here now and is an added expense for everyone.

1. PWORLDSTANG
2. PWORLDSTANG
3. jredline
4. 2sick4v's
5. Local owner - confirmed for the group buy.
6. Hebertmachine
7. NoLimitRacing
8. srdigital (after new year)
10.T3RM1N8R_18

Guys, with the very reasonable contingency of srdigital purchasing after the new year, we only need one more confirmed buyer. Who else is interested? We only need one additional person!

Does anyone have social media they can post this on? I do not - otherwise I would. I'd imagine we can get at least a couple more if this was posted to the popular FB marketplaces.

shurur

Established Member
That's reasonable considering the holidays are here now and is an added expense for everyone.

1. PWORLDSTANG
2. PWORLDSTANG
3. jredline
4. 2sick4v's
5. Local owner - confirmed for the group buy.
6. Hebertmachine
7. NoLimitRacing
8. srdigital (after new year)
10.T3RM1N8R_18

Guys, with the very reasonable contingency of srdigital purchasing after the new year, we only need one more confirmed buyer. Who else is interested? We only need one additional person!

Does anyone have social media they can post this on? I do not - otherwise I would. I'd imagine we can get at least a couple more if this was posted to the popular FB marketplaces.

"You" (someone) could probably get approved today and post up on na svt FB page with his permission.

Message with svtp thread link sent.

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I’m game for one if we can get this started soon.

That makes 10 - we're at our mark. I'll give Steeda a call tomorrow. With the holidays here I'm sure nothing would happen before then, but Steeda will want to confirm orders before production is restarted. I will send everyone involved separate PM's as well.

On a side note, if anyone else is interested, post up. Given the high price and taking over a year to get ten people, this will likely be the last production run on this k-member ever. If you're on the fence on about buying one... do it and don't look back.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Has anyone installed the steeda K-member with the Bassani equal length headers? Figured it shouldn't be an issue since long tubes don't seem to be an issue. The Bassani fits fine with the stock k-member as well.

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
That makes 10 - we're at our mark. I'll give Steeda a call tomorrow. With the holidays here I'm sure nothing would happen before then, but Steeda will want to confirm orders before production is restarted. I will send everyone involved separate PM's as well.

On a side note, if anyone else is interested, post up. Given the high price and taking over a year to get ten people, this will likely be the last production run on this k-member ever. If you're on the fence on about buying one... do it and don't look back.

Did they make a version with spring perches? Even if they’re separate pieces?

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Has anyone installed the steeda K-member with the Bassani equal length headers? Figured it shouldn't be an issue since long tubes don't seem to be an issue. The Bassani fits fine with the stock k-member as well.
This doesn't definitively answer your question, but I found some pics and don't see any clearance issues.

https://www.svtperformance.com/thre...steeda-k-member.1086557/page-11#post-15946044

https://www.svtperformance.com/thre...steeda-k-member.1086557/page-11#post-16085442

blownfox

Established Member
Is it possible to get an updated price with the option of spring perches? I would think the raw material has changed since last year or maybe they are holding the 1099 + shipping price.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Yes of course. I did call yesterday and played phone tag without getting connected to John. I called again twice today and haven't been able to connect with anyone yet. I'll keep calling and will confirm price, and price with/without spring perches.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Yes of course. I did call yesterday and played phone tag without getting connected to John. I called again twice today and haven't been able to connect with anyone yet. I'll keep calling and will confirm price, and price with/without spring perches.

Can you also confirm Steeda has fixed the two issues SVT_Troy was having with their K-member? LCA spacing issue and the stock oil pan hitting issue, see attached pictures.

https://www.svtperformance.com/thre...t-here-are-my-most-recent-mods.1143024/page-5

769001_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=8CFfFVtV6hQAX-OcR1B&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

Attachments

• 41048772404_537e3b9503_o.jpg
    41048772404_537e3b9503_o.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Will do. I've called them again twice since my last post and can't get through. I don't know if they're now suddenly impacted by COVID, but it's never been this hard for me to get through to them on the phone. I'll try once more before sending an email for clarification on the above items, and a call back to further discuss the group buy. I'll post an update when I have answers.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Will do. I've called them again twice since my last post and can't get through. I don't know if they're now suddenly impacted by COVID, but it's never been this hard for me to get through to them on the phone. I'll try once more before sending an email for clarification on the above items, and a call back to further discuss the group buy. I'll post an update when I have answers.

Any word on this? I keep dreaming about this beautiful k-member Lol.

upload_2020-12-18_13-50-1.png

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
No tangible update. I've called them a lot the past few days and they must have closed due to COVID-19. I've never had an issue getting in contact with them in the past - ever.

However I did email the below:

Attn. John Marton

Hello John,

I spoke to you earlier this year about bringing the 99-04 K-Member back into production and you informed me that it could be done with 10 confirmed buyers. Assuming this happens after the holidays and allowing you guys time to re-tool, we’ve reached 10 on SVTP and would like to move forward. However, I do have a few questions from members first:

1. Will the price still be the $1099.00 including spring perches? What about shipping?

2. Have the past fitment issues been resolved? One member had an issue with LCA fitment and oil pan clearance. A separate member had to clearance the oil pan, while another had to separately cut and weld an unknown piece of their K-Member. I believe these were communicated and brought to the attention of Steeda so we’d like to make sure these issues were resolved with buying a K-Member at this price.

3. Will 1 7/8” have any fitment issues with this K-Member?

Can you please confirm/answer these questions and let me know what the next steps would be to move forward?

Thank you,

Brandon

(925) 207-6339

Hopefully they get back to me soon. As soon as I hear anything I will of course update you all.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Unfortunately no updates fellas. I called several times today and yesterday and could not get through. I would at least get a voicemail last week when I called. Now I'm prompted with "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. Your call could not be completed as the party is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I guess we'll have to wait and see if they respond via email at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread