steg/stage 5 complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMac

Established Member
So when Stiegemeir called him HE "supercarkiller" bacame upset and irate. At that point the consumer"supercarkiller" basically shutdown and refused to hear anything Stiegmeir may have offered or service they may have been willing to provide and this is what it has come to.

So you ar making an assumption on what you have "heard":nono: So you are making it obvious that this is all an assumption based on hearsay and no proof of it for yourself or personally.

Way to make an assumption yourself....if you CORRECTLY read my response you will see it says that I have PERSONALLY SEEN and HEARD....I have listened to a recorded conversation of Bob personally cussing at a customer. Yes HEARD...so I am OBVIOUSLY not making an assumption. This phone conversation was never posted because a moderator would not allow it in a thread about 6 months back. It was even posted in the thread that he had a recorded conversation but the mods would not allow it. So therefore YOUR assumption is incorrect

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
anyone who really knows me(which many of u do by now)knows that this story is not manufacturted in any way. i have helped people, people have helped me ever since i have joined. Like i said it never had to go this far and it's steig's own fault for letting it go this far by not stepping op too plate until poor product was shown too public which i remind u i gave u the chance to stop and u chose not too on 4 different occasions. this is no way my fault and i was very nice about the whole thing. i feel bad for everyone invloved, even steig (yes i said even steig). i am truly sorry it had to go this far but i can't sit here and watch people give u there hard earned money to through what i have. one more thing, if the owner of a website who u pay a vendor fee too steps in and tries too make something right of situation before it went this far then maybe u should step back and think about. he pm'd u for a reason. i didn't contact him. he contacted me and then u. he also tried to help and u continued to act like a child. like i said bob best of luck but you really messed up by not owning up year and a half ago. all i ever wanted is you too make it right before i did this. know that public knows u want too make it right. thanks but no thanks i ain't looking for anything just wanted everyone to know what there paying for. thank u, come again.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that is me that has the recorded conversation btw. mods decided i couldn't post so i left it at that. he know's i have the tape as well. bob is also aware of our recorded conversation of him acting very unprofessional

jrherald420

Da truth man
Established Member
that is me that has the recorded conversation btw. mods decided i couldn't post so i left it at that. he know's i have the tape as well. bob is also aware of our recorded conversation of him acting very unprofessional

Post it on YouTube.... theres no reason you shouldnt be able to do it on here. Thats total BS!!

CobraMac

Established Member

WOW...you too?! One of my friends who is another member on here has recorded conversations as well! That's crazy

Digital

Established Member
Typical stieg side-step. Can't admit to doing anything wrong. Then the usual shameless self-plug trying to sell his product in a thread dedicated to his product failing and poor customer service.
"Hey everyone I know this guy said my product broke on him and I had terrible customer service but just so you know I'm having a sale and you should all come get one!"
Seriously?

Last edited:

divided

Established Member
Typical stieg side-step. Can't admit to doing anything wrong. Then the usual shameless self-plug trying to sell his product in a thread dedicated to his product failing and poor customer service.
"Hey everyone I know this guy said my product broke on him and I had terrible customer service but just so you know I'm having a sale and you should all come get one!"
Seriously?

Totally agree with everyword. This isn't the first time steig has done something like this either. Main reason if I ever get ported its going to be from POSI. Steigs business model/customer service always seems to be in question.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
yikes glad i read this, i will be seeing brian at posi for my port job and dragon t/b soon.

i dont like to gamble sorry steg....

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I was personally out of the shop until after 6 pm last night. And no, not everyone knows what is really going on here. OP's reciept is dated 06-23-08.
My offer is still available to the OP, to make the supercharger right or to send him another in exchange. This is the original offer that was extended even after the warranty is expired. Like I've always stated "We stand behind our work 100%". The small weld in question is only a tack weld meant to hold the plate in place while we weld the sides. The revised weld procedure extends the weld across the front for added stability. The plate has also been revised and is thicker . I personally have never seen one with a section broken out but our current design has shown 0 failures.

Bob

Purchased mine in jan/feb of last year.....1 Month later it was sent in to be fixed........ 8 months(1,200 miles) later it was back broke. Last month when it broke I sent mine to Posi and made more power without the plate now.

Ive been around the svt sites for many years and usually dont get involed in these threads unless I can provide facts.

1 month after i put the blower on this happened.
stiegweld2.jpg

Round 2 From Stieg with "update"
080269f1.jpg

Last edited:

mustangtw

Established Member
Wow, so the reworked/new design is not holding up either? I see a definite crack in that reworked weld. I think this is going to turn into a big mess and possible recall for steg. I don't know, but if I were steg, I would stop putting those plates on blowers all together. They seem to be causing nothing but problems. It obvious you can make 500hp without it, so what is it there for?

Last edited:

IceMan03

Established Member
Way to make an assumption yourself....if you CORRECTLY read my response you will see it says that I have PERSONALLY SEEN and HEARD....I have listened to a recorded conversation of Bob personally cussing at a customer. Yes HEARD...so I am OBVIOUSLY not making an assumption. This phone conversation was never posted because a moderator would not allow it in a thread about 6 months back. It was even posted in the thread that he had a recorded conversation but the mods would not allow it. So therefore YOUR assumption is incorrect

Now you see where I'm coming from.

An assumption just like yours.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
I think that the telephone conversation should be allowed to be posted. This, to me, is in now way an intentional bash at the vendor in question. The BBB would eat this thread up, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread