Steigmier Stage 3..Painted/polished

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member

Literally took me 3 hours to do this crap and it still needs some minor touch up on some of the fins...took my time taped everything.I sanded down the blower fins before i painted it.Sanded with a sanding block and then smoothed it out with a 600 grit for the polished fin look,then taped it up(PITA)and painted it..also did the writing in the front(PITA)..i think it looks badass...what do you guys think?

Jay

Last edited:

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
I'm Lovin It :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Just did mine probably a week ago...i sprayed the supercharger and p/l but i cant figure out what to do with the t/b... :shrug:

What are you gonna do with yours? Just leave it as is or what?

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Chunky04 said:
I'm Lovin It :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Just did mine probably a week ago...i sprayed the supercharger and p/l but i cant figure out what to do with the t/b... :shrug:

What are you gonna do with yours? Just leave it as is or what?

Going to hand sand it to a polished like finish..actually polishing the T/B would be insanely time consuming and difficult...just going to clean it up and call it a day.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
T BAG said:
Looks good, now mow your damn lawn!

LOL...thats the condo associations job...we haven't had enough rain to warrant a damn lawn mowing..but the damn weeds are growing like a mofo. :D

UNDR PSI

Established Member
BLWN03 said:
Literally took me 3 hours to do this crap and it still needs some minor touch up on some of the fins...took my time taped everything.I sanded down the blower fins before i painted it.Sanded with a sanding block and then smoothed it out with a 600 grit for the polished fin look,then taped it up(PITA)and painted it..also did the writing in the front(PITA)..i think it looks badass...what do you guys think?

Jay

Looks great! Would it not have been much easier to just sand the fins after the paint instead of taping them off? Then just hit them with some clear. :shrug: Have done that with calipers multiple times.

03'Darin

Established Member
I think it looks great except for the fins. The fins don't have a smooth seperation line between the polished edge and the black finish. Probably difficult to tape off and get a straight line. None the less it looks great!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Red99SVT said:
Looks good. You still gonna sell the car or go with the Eaton/Spray combo?

Eaton and spray it is....cars staying.

Users who are viewing this thread