Stiegemeier Ported Eaton, TB & Plenum

Steel City

Banned
stage 3 combo port that was done last spring. there is less than 4k miles since the port and under 10k miles on the blower...car made 520/520 on a dyno jet. blower is still on the car so i don't have pics but it will be off this week for sure. excellent physical and mechanical condition. $1000 to your door. :beer:

smetz

Established Member
What is the cost from Stiegemeier for that setup? I don't see prices on his site.
$495 for the stage 3 blower port.

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
smetz said:
What is the cost from Stiegemeier for that setup? I don't see prices on his site.

The $495.00 is just for the blower port not the TB & PL. I know for a fact that Steel CIty does take very good car of his car. I have seen it a couple of car shows last year. Very clean.

smetz

Established Member
Like I said, what does that setup cost new? I want to weigh the value of getting it used before I decide.

Rwick7

Established Member
$695 + SHIPPING From steggie for that setup. + of course your blower which you could sell for 400-500 bucks. So this is savings of 200-300 if you wanna look at it that way.

Its a good deal with less hassle and Steel is a stand up dude and will not ship you junk...I assure you of that

Last edited by a moderator:

Steel City

Banned
smetz said:
$495 is for the stage 3 blower only, that doesn't include the ported trottle body and plenum which mine are. i believe that combo price is $695 but don't quote me on that :beer:

Steel City

Banned
stlblack03 said:
$695 + SHIPPING From steggie for that setup. + of course your blower which you could sell for 400-500 bucks. So this is savings of 200-300 if you wanna look at it that way.

Its a good deal with less hassle and Steel is a stand up dude and will not ship you junk...I assure you of that
thanks buddy :beer:

Steel City

Banned
some pics

portedeaton_007.jpg

portedeaton_006.jpg

portedeaton_005.jpg

portedeaton_004.jpg

portedeaton_003.jpg

portedeaton_001.jpg

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
You can sell the blower seperate without any problem I would think. Most people sell them seperate on here. Please let me know, I need one asap, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread