Stiegmeier review

superstang01

Established Member
Anyone have any reviews of this company? See lots of guys running the steggi ported Easton's! They an honest group or people to deal with? Quality of the work?

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
my buddy and I are local to them and they just cleaned/flowed our injectors for us. Bob was a nice guy and talked to me for a while about reading plugs etc. Can't speak to their porting but Bob was a good guy.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Is it odd that I have not got any confirmation of my purchase? Or is that normal for these guys

I have never used them so this is second hand.

Overall they seem to have a good reputation but there are some questionable cases also.

Seems there was some cracking of the SC housing after porting? Again I drive a 99 Cobra so not entirely sure.

Search the forums here...plenty of threads on them..

superstang01

Established Member
Yeah I've heard about that! I'm just ordering a rebuilt eaton for my tork tech kit. I'm just wondering if they are the kind of company to take your money and not send me my supercharger?

wastntime

Established Member
I've had good luck with them. Quick turn around time.Pretty sure they are a vendor on this site. Doubt they would screw you.

superstang01

Established Member
I didn't think so! Like I said, I just found it weird I never got a receipt or anything! Everyone I've talked to there has been very very nice and willing to answer any questions!

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
I didn't think so! Like I said, I just found it weird I never got a receipt or anything! Everyone I've talked to there has been very very nice and willing to answer any questions!

If you're worried about a receipt / your order being processed, wouldn't common sense dictate you just call them to confirm your order was received?:shrug:

If you're worried about a receipt / your order being processed, wouldn't common sense dictate you just call them to confirm your order was received?:shrug:

Of course not. Common sense dictates you come on SVTP and ask people if this is normal and if you've been possibly played by an authorized vendor.

Users who are viewing this thread