stock 03/04 cobra 1/4 mile times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Dude, is that sprayed clown still talking? :loser: You would think that getting flamed repeatedly by everybody would be a deterrent from posting again. I don't think I have ever been this annoyed. Wait...I think this one time.....naw I really have never been this annoyed.

TAKE A HINT LOSER :loser:

LittleRedZ

Established Member
I just dont get what all the hate is about lt1s. Ls1 owners dont hate lt1s Only stupid once do. I know you guys dont really care but lt1 tuners have come a long way, ls1 is no longer a threat with a right combo. FAst ls1 guys have much respect for lt1s. Fastest 6 speed 4th gen fbody, Tanner 9.4@142mph. Fastest all motor lt1 387cid lt1 Joe Overton 9.3@144mph. Mike from Rapid motorsports has gone 9.20s with his n/a ls1 but always got owned by Joes lt1 at the track when they raced heads up.

I personally like cobras and think they are great cars with great potential, many of my friends have them and i know they are easily capeble of mid to low 12 sec passes stock and low 11s with just Upper/lower pulley/exhaust/tires. Very minimal mods to get those cars in the 11s. As lt1s you really cant do that due to it has no power adder from factory and heads/intake are ristricted compared to ls1s which flow rivers.

I think the argument about having a blower on ls1 and having 350cid on cobra is stupid, it can go on forever. DOHC makes up for the difference in cubic inches, if you want to compare a motor n/a compare to Lt5 350cid Dohc.Stop with the hating. :bash:

here are some of Joe Overtons Customer cars

James Eddy 100k+ stock bottom hyd.cam/head lt1 A3 (428RWHP) UPDATE: [email protected] all motor
Gary Lawson stock bottom cam/head lt1 m6 (452RWHP) UPDATE: [email protected] in a 3800+ convertible all motor
Mac Holmes : 11.52 @ 118 with Joe O heads/cam. More to come this year

You dont need a blower or Bottle on fbody to go mid to low 11s just a nice port job on stock heads and a good cam/tune :coolman:
take care guys
btw i can easily see how he ran 12.50 on 75 shot
my car with intake/catback/stall/nittos went [email protected] stock manifolds with 3600+lbs without driver on 17" ss wheels

Last edited:

97m6formula

Established Member
04vertcobra from ST louis why dont u come up here and see what a old POS Lt1 can do to you....

You guys are all little punks ragging on him cuz he has a lt1 or a gm car...At least he has a domestic and he isnt driving a skittle around or a DSM...When we see vids of fast cobras over at LS1tech.com we dont say OMG what a piece of shit...
Dont be mad because a ls6 puts out 405NA and doesnt even lope at idle,gets 28mpg highway and traps higher than your blown car...Its real sad how ignorant some of you are to think that nothing in the world is better than a cobra...I know my LT1 isnt the fastest thing out there or best looking but we all have our cars because thats what we like... Hey if I wanted to buy a Ford that gets recalled every month I could have afforded one but I didnt want one..

BTW to the guy who said he had a ls1 with 100 shot TNT F1 kit TU212
You cant drive if your car ran 12.5 on a 100 shot there are LS1s M6s that do that with just a slick if u averaged 108mph on motor than you should have been 10mph faster with a 100 shot which equals 120 which should be an et in the deep 11s....

ANy of you ignorant cobra owners wanna see that there are cars that can eat your little snake up come on up to chicago and shoot your mouth I got a lt1 or ls1 for you to play with but hey you have a power adder we get one too....

and always remember one thing and one thing alone

FORD SUCKS

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
Stay in LS1Tech where people care what you think cause we dont :loser:

so in short my opinions are mine thats whats great about this country i can think and say what ever i want

and ive been racing in chicago a bunch in my many years racing ive been heading up to shytown for racing since the early 90's i know there are fast cars up there but that can be said for anywhere ive had tons of 8,9,10,11 sec cars over the years won and lost tons of races and money

the main reason your friend with the lt1 is getting flamed is because he was down talkin our cars (while suttle) then sticking his quareter mile time in there when it had nothing to do with this thread so i sont take back anything i said

and dont worry like every year i will be coming up to chicago this summer and if you think you have a fast enuff car to take 1 of the 1's i bring up just bring some money causse i dont race w/o cash if i lose thats fine its part of racing

just a reminder the cobra is the slowest car i own and its running mid 11s(now)

and i have 5 others that are just built for taking money from people so ill see you in chicago :coolman:

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
LittleRedZ said:
You dont need a blower or Bottle on fbody to go mid to low 11s just a nice port job on stock heads and a good cam/tune :coolman:
take care guys
btw i can easily see how he ran 12.50 on 75 shot
my car with intake/catback/stall/nittos went [email protected] stock manifolds with 3600+lbs without driver on 17" ss wheels

your just as stupid as your other friend we dont care about your times it has nothing to do with this thread if i want to hear about lt1/ls1 times i'll head over to ls1tech but im in svt now

goddam how many times do i have to post this before you ****tards get it when your modded camaro becomes a stock cobra then your 1/4 mile time will matter in this thread
:wf:

i dont know how else to say it i'll try big letters for you

Wrong Forum

Last edited:

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
97m6formula said:

FORD SUCKS

OMG that is so original did you think this up all by yourself :lol:

i hope you didnt strain to hard to think this up god i dont know how i can keep up with such a original mother****er i better give up now

here i'll try 1 on your level

Your a Stupidhead

No Hero

Custom User Title
Established Member
97m6formula said:
04vertcobra from ST louis why dont u come up here and see what a old POS Lt1 can do to you....

You guys are all little punks ragging on him cuz he has a lt1 or a gm car...At least he has a domestic and he isnt driving a skittle around or a DSM...When we see vids of fast cobras over at LS1tech.com we dont say OMG what a piece of shit...
Dont be mad because a ls6 puts out 405NA and doesnt even lope at idle,gets 28mpg highway and traps higher than your blown car...Its real sad how ignorant some of you are to think that nothing in the world is better than a cobra...I know my LT1 isnt the fastest thing out there or best looking but we all have our cars because thats what we like... Hey if I wanted to buy a Ford that gets recalled every month I could have afforded one but I didnt want one..

BTW to the guy who said he had a ls1 with 100 shot TNT F1 kit TU212
You cant drive if your car ran 12.5 on a 100 shot there are LS1s M6s that do that with just a slick if u averaged 108mph on motor than you should have been 10mph faster with a 100 shot which equals 120 which should be an et in the deep 11s....

ANy of you ignorant cobra owners wanna see that there are cars that can eat your little snake up come on up to chicago and shoot your mouth I got a lt1 or ls1 for you to play with but hey you have a power adder we get one too....

FORD SUCKS

So you could afford a 36,000$ car but you went with an 8 year old LT1? You made a wise choice there. And do you not realize that you registered on a Ford forum? Therefore by no other opinion than your own you suck. And I agree with you there. Quit at life.

97m6formula

Established Member
04vert so u gonna put your money where your mouth is?
First of all this car is not my only one second of all every car and bike I own I dont have a payment on...and IM 20 and everything I have I bought myself I guarantee 75 percent on this board are still making payments on their cars...You think I cant go and drop 20k and have a payment every month... sure I could but y would I spend that much on a slobra when I can buy a used 02/03 ZO6 for the same cash?

Actually vert you dont even have to come up here Ill get someone in st louis to meet ya for a race how bout that

No Hero

Custom User Title
Established Member
97m6formula said:
04vert so u gonna put your money where your mouth is?
First of all this car is not my only one second of all every car and bike I own I dont have a payment on...and IM 20 and everything I have I bought myself I guarantee 75 percent on this board are still making payments on their cars...You think I cant go and drop 20k and have a payment every month... sure I could but y would I spend that much on a slobra when I can buy a used 02/03 ZO6 for the same cash?

Actually vert you dont even have to come up here Ill get someone in st louis to meet ya for a race how bout that

Wow so a 2-3 year old ZO6 is onyl worth 20k? At least they havent lost their value.

LittleRedZ

Established Member
04CobraVert said:
your just as stupid as your other friend we dont care about your times it has nothing to do with this thread if i want to hear about lt1/ls1 times i'll head over to ls1tech but im in svt now

goddam how many times do i have to post this before you ****tards get it when your modded camaro becomes a stock cobra then your 1/4 mile time will matter in this thread
:wf:

i dont know how else to say it i'll try big letters for you

Wrong Forum

look dumbass i told you i have much respect for modular mustangs, especially 03-04s cuz many of my friends have them. So get that **** out of your ass and except that i wasnt talking down to any of you guys was just stating an opinion which i know you really dont care about. Theres plenty of mustang drivers over at ls1tech or camaroz28.com but no one is bashing them :bash: for stating their opinion

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
97m6formula said:
I can buy a used 02/03 ZO6 for the same cash?

i'll take 2 of them at that cost,you cannot buy a 2002 vette for 20k let alone a Z06 i know i own a corvette,but hey go find me a Z06 for 20k on ebay i'll click the buy it now heck even if its a 2001

as to the second part of the question whats there name if there a street racer im99% sure i know them.because unlike you who are only 20 i myself have been street racing since you were about 10

and about the payment thing i know your a little young to understand this but you will get it in time paying in cash is NOT that big of a deal the nice thing about taking out a loan is it shows banks you are responseable for a loan which builds your credit which someday when you want a big loan for a house or a nice boat you will get with ease cause you have good credit but if you always pay for everything in cash you wont have any and you will be denied

dont make the assumtion that you paying 20k for a car in cash is alot of money :lol: its not that much but when your older youll get it

jesus what was this thread about stock cobra times?

dont forget to tell me who from st.louis your sending to destroy me?

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
97m6formula said:
Dont be mad because a ls6 puts out 405NA and doesnt even lope at idle,gets 28mpg highway and traps higher than your blown car

OMG 405 at the motor thats so much...NOT so thats about 360 to the wheels

if were gonna do hp at the motor then my car put down 425 at the motor STOCK (i still win) :banana: :pepper:

97m6formula

Established Member
when did I say a zo6 was 20k I said Id put 20k down on one and have payments...plus in the end its still a mustang not a vette

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
97m6formula said:
when did I say a zo6 was 20k I said Id put 20k down on one and have payments...plus in the end its still a mustang not a vette

thank god its a mustangnow no 1 will mistake me for a middle aged women LOL :pepper: :lol: :banana:

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Why do all the Chevy bitches feel like they need to join this forum in the first place? Don't like it? Get the f**k out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread