Stock 2013 GT vs 2013 Charger R/T

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That is a 6.1 Charger in the Vid, funny enough. Stock traps on the 6.1 are 108-109, where the stock 392 is 112-114. The Mustang is a compact compared to the full size Charger, really different classes of car. Pick the one that suits your needs.

Both are needed lol. I'd definitely take both.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
The charger is my DD....1 of my cars but continue your funny :D
Who cares if it's your daily driver, you're (note correct use of the conjunction) trolling over here about Dodge Chargers, aren't you?
Trolling threads waiting to post LOL
You admitted it right there. So let's hear all about your badass Dodge Charger on those ghetto-assed 22" wheels, not you posting videos of somebody else's car.
And since that badass Dodge Charger is your "DD", tell us all about what must be your race car.
:lol1:
Troll.
S.

Kewlv8

Established Member
Both are needed lol. I'd definitely take both.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Yeh, The SRT8 is great on long trips, stopngo traffic, w/passengers. Lots of space and pretty sophisticated suspension (think E-Class Merc). The GT500 is more compact, but great sporty feel. Looked at the Camaro, it was smaller inside than the Mustang and felt less sporty, it is a strange tweener.

clean.jpg

sambee2.jpg

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Who cares if it's your daily driver, you're (note correct use of the conjunction) trolling over here about Dodge Chargers, aren't you?
You admitted it right there. So let's hear all about your badass Dodge Charger on those ghetto-assed 22" wheels, not you posting videos of somebody else's car.
And since that badass Dodge Charger is your "DD", tell us all about what must be your race car.
:lol1:
Troll.
S.

It was a joke...look at my join date you whinny bitch

Last edited:

NEMES1S

Established Member
Yeh, The SRT8 is great on long trips, stopngo traffic, w/passengers. Lots of space and pretty sophisticated suspension (think E-Class Merc). The GT500 is more compact, but great sporty feel. Looked at the Camaro, it was smaller inside than the Mustang and felt less sporty, it is a strange tweener.

clean.jpg

sambee2.jpg

Very nice set-up! I was going to sale my charger and get a cobra. But I will stay with my cars I have now and actually drive them more. My GT500 never really got out much when I had my GT. Trying to keep the miles down. But great pics!

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
It was a joke...look at my join date you whinny bitch
You're the joke, and what's "whinny"?

You're a troll, nothing more.
You post in every single thread about a mopar the same exact same thing....you must have fallen victim at some point while owning that mach :whine:

Because you came in like a whinning bitch trying to compare a lightning to a Challenger LOL. Theres no comparison the lightning loses in every category even against the Jeep SRT8 outperforms the Lightning in every performance aspect. And the old 6.1 Challenger is faster then a stock lightning and so is the 5.7 R/T Challenger. Facts

You just typed a whole bunch of none sense fan boy bullshit so im not reading past the first sentence. Let me know when a stock lighting goes [email protected] Challenger Has

Did I not just say Challengers to? get your head out of your ass there are plenty of 9 second challengers running around. A few in the 8's as week :bash:

yep Challengers are slow...because nothing with money can be made fast :rolleyes:
So again, tell us about your badass Charger. You know, the one with the Made-in-China, ghetto-licious wheels on it that wouldn't break into the 7's in the 1/8th if you beat it with a stick.
S.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
You're the joke, and what's "whinny"?

You're a troll, nothing more.

So again, tell us about your badass Charger. You know, the one with the Made-in-China, ghetto-licious wheels on it that wouldn't break into the 7's in the 1/8th if you beat it with a stick.
S.

Blah Blah ****in blah you done yet little girl?

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Blah Blah ****in blah you done yet little girl?
What's wrong...are you going to cry now?
Here's some advice. Stop spending money on that piece of shit, shoebox shaped piece of tarry stool and focus on not being the last LS1 F-body in the ****ing 13's...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AesgvEj63g&feature=share&list=UUc3dL9zc4jtcQT5dC4HaRgA
You're an embarrassment to the entire LSx community.

And let me get this straight...while you are over here defending the honor of your beloved Challenger and calling people out, you not only have one shit-ass slow car, but two.
:lol:
S.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
What's wrong...are you going to cry now?
Here's some advice. Stop spending money on that piece of shit, shoebox shaped piece of tarry stool and focus on not being the last LS1 F-body in the ****ing 13's...
My WS6 KCIR 2008 - YouTube
You're an embarrassment to the entire LSx community.

And let me get this straight...while you are over here defending the honor of your beloved Challenger and calling people out, you not only have one shit-ass slow car, but two.
:lol:
S.

If you were any kind of smart which I doubt you are you would know I havent had that WS6 in almost 5 years. Nice try tho....since your searching my posts like a bitch maybe you should learn to comprehend and look at the dates.

Let me make it clear for you since your semi retarted....take your eyes and read the video title what does it say? "My WS6 KCIR 2008" keyword 2008. The car was bone ass stock but continue

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Holy shit...did you really put up a video of you racing a BMW 650?
I'm ****ing dying here.
:D
S.

Sure did in my intake and tuned Charger SRT8......lets talk about this video
[youtube_browser]LsqacI4KhJY[/youtube_browser]

Mxfrench

Established Member
Working for Dodge I must chime in here. Oh wait there is another recall I must write up, sorry .............

Users who are viewing this thread