stock evo ix vs. all

bmfgsxr

Established Member
i destroyed everyone on the way home yesterday. suv's, pickup trucks, etc.. btw, there was about 3" of snow on the road. :beer:

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
sorry i didnt have man sex in there to keep you entertained..

clown...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I seriously have been tempted to pick one of those up....too much money still though..it would end up being more of a beater when it's shitty out instead of a DD. Someday....

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
i destroyed everyone on the way home yesterday. suv's, pickup trucks, etc.. btw, there was about 3" of snow on the road. :beer:

Too bad you didn't follow me and my F-150 through the field on my Bo and Luke Shortcut.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Nice kills, I would have given you a run last night; I was trouncing up and down my parents dirt road with a '05 Rev 1000.....balls tooo the walllll BTW 5 inch snow storm FTW

bmfgsxr

Established Member
considering the last time i got stuck in a storm and snowy roads it took over 3.5 hours to get home in my 5.0.. sold that and the Lightning and got the evo.. awd ftw.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
too bad you have to drive around looking a clown in a little clown car!

j/k. i like them. im afraid to test drive one because ill probably end up wanting to get one. :p

but i DONT like that wing. that would HAVE to go if it was my car.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
im getting an evo on sunday! I cant wait. Its going to be the ultimate daily driver out here in colorado!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I can identify. Maybe its the second office margarita, whups... Whoa Merry Christmas, burp, Snort!

Whats funny is that while the stangs keep warm in the garage this time of year,
these AWD cars do OWN the road in bad weather conditions...

Quickie:
During Katrina when we fled Houston, I had to make a decision to bring the Stang or the WRX, well we took the WRX and we squashed EVERYONE on the road in the absolute worst traffic EVER. IN and OUT, burning them down... While all the other cars were fuel-less, stranded on the side of the road hundreds of miles out, we went blazing by with another 150 miles in the tank. My stang would been on the side of the road with all the SUVs trucks, what have ya...

Someday I will modify the wagon and get some power outta it.

evo connevo

Established Member
Haha I drove all over with my dunlop m3s during the storm. It just gets a little aggravating sometimes when you have to slow down for someone else. It's so much fun in the snow though.

GT40TH

Established Member
The Evo prices are not coming down on used vehicles. Awesome car I has a 03 back in the day.

a couple of days ago I was with my girl looking for a daily driver and we saw a 03 yellow evo for 14 grand . I told the sales man I was really interested in the evo and he said it was sold already. he said it was only there for a day! damn I was pissed !

Users who are viewing this thread