Stock Mach Dyno numbers

72SBC

Established Member
A buddy got a Mach 1 and dynoed it bone stock. Car had 700 miles, manual car on 93.
DDAD56B5-D8B5-44AC-BCE9-4FC7346FE49F.jpeg
A1B2C452-D584-4829-93F5-EF3D8176353C.jpeg

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That's pretty stout and consistent.

MG0h3

Established Member
When they say flywheel to dyno is 10%, they aren’t far off!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Now boost it!
Haha slippery slope.
I was one stupid dealer away from having a Mach 1 DD. Instead I have a Trackhawk. I’m many ways I’d rather have the manual Mach 1, but I’m not complaining.

I haven’t paid attention to Mach 1 or even Gen 3 NA dyno numbers. Is this average for them? Above average?
It’s an awesome platform.
-J

72SBC

Established Member
Now boost it!
Haha slippery slope.
I was one stupid dealer away from having a Mach 1 DD. Instead I have a Trackhawk. I’m many ways I’d rather have the manual Mach 1, but I’m not complaining.

I haven’t paid attention to Mach 1 or even Gen 3 NA dyno numbers. Is this average for them? Above average?
-J
It’s about right for a stock one, they make 20-30 more whp than a GT. What’s funny is the last GT350 I saw get dynoed made 429whp…. Yikes.

I DD the Mach, it has everything you want in a DD for sure but a Trackhawk is gangster to DD, that 8mpg is a kick in the nuts though lol. I am flip flopping on putting a blower on mine but I don’t want to kill the reliability of it. I am looking to get a truck though so that would be the DD then who knows. 600-650whp on pump gas is tempting.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those ARE great numbers. I like this new Mach 1s. I love the paint color. IMO perfect for the Mach 1.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Now boost it!
Haha slippery slope.

-J
(NJTHMike from the Trackhawk forum)
These numbers are nice! But I agree its never enough. Just ordered a 2022 HP, M6, w/recaros and have a Whipple 3.0 on the way with a bunch of other goodies. Will report back :)

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
(NJTHMike from the Trackhawk forum)
These numbers are nice! But I agree its never enough. Just ordered a 2022 HP, with recaros and have a Whipple 3.0 on the way with a bunch of other goodies. Will report back :)
As expected, excellent taste sir. Well done. Going Tremec or A10?
-J

2014gtcs

Established Member
Plenty of power to have fun with, would've been even better if Ford mader it a top loader instead of linkages, jmo.

Fopar

Established Member
Actually surprised it didn't make more considering what these cars can trap... but I guess that's 10 speed for you

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Plenty of power to have fun with, would've been even better if Ford mader it a top loader instead of linkages, jmo.
I agree after upgrading my body mounted linkage system and factory TR6060 to a Magnum XL in my ‘14 but the GT350/Mach 1 current TR3160 (?) is MUCH better. I could rip off 8000rpm shifts in a 350 just like my Magnum and the 350R was 100% stock.
I still have a ‘22 Mach HP on order that may replace the Trackhawk just for the Tremec!
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree after upgrading my body mounted linkage system and factory TR6060 to a Magnum XL in my ‘14 but the GT350/Mach 1 current TR3160 (?) is MUCH better. I could rip off 8000rpm shifts in a 350 just like my Magnum and the 350R was 100% stock.
I still have a ‘22 Mach HP on order that may replace the Trackhawk just for the Tremec!
-J
This was liked so I thought I’d update that after letting the Trackhawk go (they offered me too much to say no) when my ‘22 GT500 came in, I waited for my Mach HP and it ended it bumped to a ‘23 that came in about 3/1. Just past 2k miles as a DD and it’s terrific. Driving it in Sport+ with TC off is my daily and it chirps the tires in 2nd and 3rd easily.
I’m happy.
A widebody manual ‘23 Hellcat is now waiting to be ordered. If that doesn’t get built (it will 100% as long as SRT actually builds them) I’ll keep the Mach as my daily. If you enjoy a manual this Tremec is the jam.
-J

Badaz01

Established Member
I would be curious to see what a mustang dyno would give this car. It has been known for the dynojets to show aboit 30-50 more horsepower than the MD.

Users who are viewing this thread