Stock Redeye with Just DR’s ran 10.22@134 last night. (Not a press event with Evan Smith).

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
arguing what I paid is not worth my time. I'm fine with you guys thinking what you want.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
exactly, a dealer sold him an RE for $54.5k? LOL
LOL, you guys are funny. It was 58k.
There were threads over in the hellcat forums about it for some time. Mine wasn't the only one to go for super cheap. Just had to be patient..
The deals are still pretty good now.. Looks like 15 k off.
There is a redeye up there right now for 61k. (only 3 more than mine) - There are a few incentives that are no longer valid, I had mfgr coupons, and mine has less options.
Here is where I got it:
Inventory | Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
LOL, you guys are funny. It was 58k.
There were threads over in the hellcat forums about it for some time. Mine wasn't the only one to go for super cheap. Just had to be patient..
The deals are still pretty good now.. Looks like 15 k off.
There is a redeye up there right now for 61k. (only 3 more than mine) - There are a few incentives that are no longer valid, I had mfgr coupons, and mine has less options.
Here is where I got it:
Inventory | Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge
You said $58k otd which means you paid $53k. Or was the actual sale price $58k?

$58k sale price is $64k otd in california. Big difference.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Wait, I thought it was $58k OTD. You made sure to emphasize "OTD" several times and even argued about T&L. It would be really easy to put this to rest. Why do you care what people think you paid?

Oh! Good one! Im feeling the burn on that.
OTD ! Not OTD ..
Seriously?

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Bla bla bla. Endless crap.

Attachments

• E963C9AB-34FD-447E-BE98-A65E8E82BDAF.png
    E963C9AB-34FD-447E-BE98-A65E8E82BDAF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The DA logic is, at best, fuzzy math. The calculations are just educated guesses and from talking to several experienced racers at the track, not all the accurate. A different phone app, that we ran at the track in real time, was showing -400's about an hour before I made that run. Any further analysis beyond that it was "good air" is questionable. my .02 is that these DA discussions are lame. You guys need to get off your sofas and desk chairs and get to the track. ;)
A few of you keep saying that we are "bench racing" - and many of you in the theoretical with the "this makes sense to me" logic, ARE. But the guys running at Atco and other fast local tracks are actually Drag Racing in the real world. Those are the results that actually matter.

Yer da conversation is like my drunk rambles on non existent Porsche gt2’s in non RS form eating a gt500’s dick. Bullshit, opinion, and not correct. Ignorance is a disingenuous way to skate a stupid comment.

Now to get back to more crap.

$64k vs $58k isn’t a big deal. It’s a day of shopping.

The big deal and endless crap is you lying about otd and ttl.

Example. “I have a 12” penis”.

Then I correct it to “I have a 9” penis but I say it’s 12” because it sounds better on the internet until I’m called out on it.”

3” isn’t why anyone would call me a ****tard or dumbass. It would be the lying and bullshitting.

You specifically lied and bullshitted. That’s not going to be ok sir. Hand in your svtp card and think about what you’ve done.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
I NEVER said Anything other than 58k. I NEVER STATED 54k. That is people putting words in my mouth. OTD usually has a (plus tax and tags) next to it, and that is true in this case. Its common sense to me to know that its (plus tax and tags). Had i known it would have caused confusion, i honestly would have stated (plus tax and tags).

many of you are being extremely disrespectful when i am on here trying to offer you knowledge and experience. If you would rather endlessly argue about nonsense, well than that is your prerogative.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Yer da conversation is like my drunk rambles on non existent Porsche gt2’s in non RS form eating a gt500’s dick. Bullshit, opinion, and not correct. Ignorance is a disingenuous way to skate a stupid comment.

Now to get back to more crap.

$64k vs $58k isn’t a big deal. It’s a day of shopping.

The big deal and endless crap is you lying about otd and ttl.

Example. “I have a 12” penis”.

Then I correct it to “I have a 9” penis but I say it’s 12” because it sounds better on the internet until I’m called out on it.”

3” isn’t why anyone would call me a ****tard or dumbass. It would be the lying and bullshitting.

You specifically lied and bullshitted. That’s not going to
64 58 54.. i think you are getting yourself confused.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh! Good one! Im feeling the burn on that.
OTD ! Not OTD ..
Seriously?

Yeah, where would we get that idea? Here is a quick inventory of the conversation of the first 6 pages. I got bored and gave up but there are a total of 12 pages of your documented bullshit.

Why am i posting it here? Well, i thought you all might like to know, before you plunk down 75k-95k plus 5-10 in markups on your GT500, that there are alternatives out there. No, it won't be as fast around a race track. But these Redeyes, do absolutely Rip at the Strip, and they make great everyday cars that can actually carry 4-5 people.

And the value proposition cant be beat!
My OTD cost- $58k - new 2019 redeye.

Here is your first shot of running your mouth about OTD.

58 out the door.
yes brand new Redeye. Deals can be found.

More of you running your mouth about OTD.

I was showing DA -400ish.

Here is you fibbing about DA. You are later called out on it since it was -1100 not -400. You then decide to switch gears and claim that DA does not matter.

I see regular used hellcats listed for 50-54 in your area, how in the hell did you get a brand new redeye for 58otd??? That can't possibly be close to normal.

Here is @blk02edge calling you out for OTD. He was not being a dick, only asking you to clarify
yourself. This was your first opportunity to say "you know what, I fd up, I did not actually mean OTD......"

OP BS'd the DA. Atco was -1100+ in the 45-degree air he was running in last night.

Whoops, your DA was bullshit too....

And here is that exact stock demon i mentioned earlier running 10.0’s

Here you are running your mouth about a "stock" Demon......

Looks like skinnies

Whoops not stock....

Hillarious. “The resident ford dealer” is already asking to have me booted for trying to help people. How insidious.
Whats the matter, dont like that we are doing stock 10.2 for 58k

Here you are getting smug and righteous when someone know better and calls you out on your bullshit.

I have yet to see any new RE in the $50’s let alone $52k to get $58k otd.

@ON D BIT calls you out for OTD bullshit. Another opportunity for you to say "golly gee, my mistake..."

well, now youve seen one for 58k. It was not that hard. Just have to have some common sense and be patient.

Here you are running your mouth again with a bit of smug self satisfaction about how you got a RE for $58k OTD*

*not OTD

Again, this is just the first 6 pages and you were just getting warmed up on your bullshit.

So to sum up this whole friggin thread: You are not stock. You are not stock with just DRs. You are stock + DR + drag wheel + mucho DA tailwind. You did not pay $58k OTD. You do not understand DA. Because of all of this your time and what you paid is not especially noteworthy given all of the above qualifiers. Sound about right?

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
He was off by +10%. A statistical error in accounting is <1%. He also ran drag wheels/tires and probably some mild stuff like tune and gas but who cares.

We all know what a red eye runs and what a gt500 runs.

Same day, track, and actually stock, a gt500 will be 3-5mph faster and a quarter to a half second quicker. That is enough of a beat down.

Keep in mind this gt500 will lap all day without blowing its heater hoses or shitting it’s oil pump, and can pace ahead of a c8 z51 by 3-4 seconds at Grattan.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
This thread has turned into a shit show. Apologies everyone! (else)

Last edited:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
He was off by +10%. A statistical error in accounting is <1%. He also ran drag wheels/tires and probably some mild stuff like tune and gas but who cares.

We all know what a red eye runs and what a gt500 runs.

Same day, track, and actually stock, a gt500 will be 3-5mph faster and a quarter to a half second quicker. That is enough of a beat down.

Keep in mind this gt500 will lap all day without blowing its heater hoses or shitting it’s oil pump, and can pace ahead of a c8 z51 by 3-4 seconds at Grattan.

Blah blah blah..
Translation: lets make more stuff up, and pretend like the OP is saying it, and then argue with ourselves about it!

Funny you mention a Tune and race gas.
RE's seriously pick up with just those 2 items. I would guess 9.7-9.8 ish with just a tune and E85! Thanks for mentioning that!

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So, what are the discounts,.......16K in discounts? Is it one discount or multiple discounts. Most of those discounts don't even apply to most people I bet. I may be wring, but that's how they "catch you".
Just curious about the discounts.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
So, what are the discounts,.......16K in discounts? Is it one discount or multiple discounts. Most of those discounts don't even apply to most people I bet. I may be wring, but that's how they "catch you".

This is true, there are the usual incentives that everyone gets, then a lot of conditional ones.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It looks like neither of us will be eating any crow. What's the rules about posting false info?

Users who are viewing this thread