STOP RESISTING!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
lol I’ll show you some proof of what I’ve “made” at LMR.

It’s a car event Todd. Not a job interview. Don’t bring me your résumé LOL.

I’m sure he doesn’t, but as usual I make up stuff when going back and forth with him.

I’d expect nothing less from Law Enforcement.

C2tuck

Established Member
I’ve been saying this for years! It’s pretty simple.

Yet those same cops that bust you for breaking the law, break the same exact laws themselves.

Ex bro-in-law was a cop, school resource officer, been on the department for over a decade, drank and drove more than anyone I knew at the time. Open container, speeding, no seat-belt etc. but would write tickets and arrest people for doing the same thing the next day.

I don’t hate all cops, just the ones that pull me over for speeding and give me tickets.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I am not pro or anti cop even though I had a very bad experience with a black one in Brockton and no. I was breaking no laws at all. I will talk about that with anyone that wants to in real life if they want but not on here.
The cliffs were that he tried to physically remove me from my car for no reason and he could not. So he had to have help and I ended up on the ground on the side of the rode in the dirt with a gun to my head and a racist cop threatening to kill me.

That said I do not believe in censoring these type of threads. People have the right not to read them and ignore them.
That should be the difference between this place and Face****.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Been pulled over and still alive. I listen to cops. Simple. I don’t pull out a camera , I don’t disrespect and I’m honest. These people are just too slow to comprehend stop resisting. Then they claim racism. Lol

Tezz500

Established Member
I am not pro or anti cop even though I had a very bad experience with a black one in Brockton and no. I was breaking no laws at all. I will talk about that with anyone that wants to in real life if they want but not on here.
The cliffs were that he tried to physically remove me from my car for no reason and he could not. So he had to have help and I ended up on the ground on the side of the rode in the dirt with a gun to my head and a racist cop threatening to kill me.

That said I do not believe in censoring these type of threads. People have the right not to read them and ignore them.
That should be the difference between this place and Face****.

I must disagree.

We need to address the issue of misinformation rampant on this forum.

Further sarcastic/funny or even legitimate news articles questioning law enforcement endangers us all.

I vote to restrict further posts that aren’t aligned with SVTPs Conservative values.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I must disagree.

We need to address the issue of misinformation rampant on this forum.

Further sarcastic/funny or even legitimate news articles questioning law enforcement endangers us all.

I vote to restrict further posts that aren’t aligned with SVTPs Conservative values.
In all honesty. If everyone of us agrees with and disagrees with everything and thinks exactly alike then what’s the fookin point?

Might as well shut the place down now.

I want to learn from other people from all walks of life and backgrounds. I want to get into fights and arguments then come out better friends because of it.

If everyone here drives the same car votes for the same cucks eats the same foods and likes and hates the same things then I’ll just stay at the beach and pool all day and stop checking in.

I’m at Marco Island right now and I got a in with the Marriott so they let me use the pool hot tub and amenities and I enjoy myself without causing any commotions just looking at prime pussy all day.
I only check this place out as a distraction and that I might learn a thing or two by some wiser than me members.

That’s it. That’s the list.
If this place turns into face**** then my work here is all done. And I’ll never look back.

Tezz500

Established Member
In all honesty. If everyone of us agrees with and disagrees with everything and thinks exactly alike then what’s the fookin point?

Might as well shut the place down now.

I want to learn from other people from all walks of life and backgrounds. I want to get into fights and arguments then come out better friends because of it.

If everyone here drives the same car votes for the same cucks eats the same foods and likes and hates the same things then I’ll just stay at the beach and pool all day and stop checking in.

I’m at Marco Island right now and I got a in with the Marriott so they let me use the pool hot tub and amenities and I enjoy myself without causing any commotions just looking at prime pussy all day.
I only check this place out as a distraction and that I might learn a thing or two by some wiser than me members.

That’s it. That’s the list.
If this place turns into face**** then my work here is all done. And I’ll never look back.

Sarcasm aside,

Being able to speak your mind is the main draw to this forum.

Losing that would be catastrophic in my opinion.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Been pulled over and still alive. I listen to cops. Simple. I don’t pull out a camera , I don’t disrespect and I’m honest. These people are just too slow to comprehend stop resisting. Then they claim racism. Lol
Hopefully. If you are a White male you are never pulled over by a racist piece of shit black cop.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
There are so many laws and many are for victimless "crimes". Every ****job politician thinks they need to make new laws. It's impossible not to break laws just living a normal life.
I totally agree, but the purpose of our hero, the basic and obvious laws were inferred.

Users who are viewing this thread