STORM PICS FROM MUSTANG WEEK(cars too)

4fit?

Established Member
Oh wait...you said Friday. Wouldn't have been me. The B was parked in the regular mall parking lot the whole day while I was helping with the show. It wasn't decent enough to even sit in the show field. Had gotten hit with sprinklers during the night.

Now, if it was Saturday, then yeah, it was me. lol

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
will have too hook up next year for sure 4fit. white04mach my girl has been hauling ass all day in her company car now after the trip home yesterday. LOL, she loved it. she was a little scared at some points. first time i have had reg. radials on the back to i really pushed it as far as handling the griggs shit is hard to beat man.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Very nice pics, Billy!!! :rockon:

It was nice meeting you, cobra4, SLOWBRA98, 4fit, rich5150, SID297 and several others!! :beer:

Waffle House breakfast on Thursday was great!!

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow is that the fastlane tt saleen, sick cars can't even comment at how all of them are awesome in there own way.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Great pics. After seeing all these threads, I'm without a doubt going to MW next year.:rockon:

Edit: On that blue, red, and white Cobra, is the cobra emblem recessed into the body? I know he's a member on here but I didn't notice that when he posted pics of his car.
yea i`ve been trying to go to M.V. for a couple years & something ALLWAYS COMES UP :cuss:

& nice HDR pics :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I know that white Ford GT is nice, but is the rear ever on that car? I mean it is not the only TT car out there.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
DSC_0109-1.jpg

I can haz one please?!

This is pretty interesting too!

Users who are viewing this thread