Straight shot+2.8kbh behemoth+94* iat's

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Yesterday it was over 94 degrees and i was just driving around backroads no highway as i wanted to see how my iats would react with some 2nd gear pulls etc.with the straight shot. Now these are MY individual results as i cant vouch for any others, but i would love to see results from a fender well system. After some serious romps in the hot weather the results are pretty damn good even for a KB 2.8H KB Behemoth. I went from 98*-118* being the highest my iats got... I now want to try in the cold. Heres the shots , i did 1 hand and with cell phone, so dont mind quality. Just wanted to give an fyi for anyone wondering how straight shots affect temps.:shrug:..
meter3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
meter4k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
meter1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
meter2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ITS STOCK

Established Member
not to dissapoint but i think on my aeroforce guage its the "charge temp", not "iat2" that reads actual iat2 temps.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
not to dissapoint but i think on my aeroforce guage its the "charge temp", not "iat2" that reads actual iat2 temps.

I have had this guage for several years and always used iat2s that "is the charge temp".:shrug:. My point was to show how efficient my 2.8kbh is even in hot ass temps with a "straight" shot to help anyone see if they wanted to run one instead of a fenderwell...Thats all.:rockon:

Last edited:

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
At 94 degrees outside, going WOT, it is 10000000% impossible to have IAT2's that low, sorry.

The guy who said Charge temp is the correct reading....is correct.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Yeah that is IAT1 that is being displayed there. Like others have said, is "charge temp" in the aeroforce interceptor.

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
Yeah that is IAT1 that is being displayed there. Like others have said, is "charge temp" in the aeroforce interceptor.

From the pics it does say IAT2, but that is not the correct selection do display Charge Temp.
Charge temp is correct.

OP, wait til you select Charge temp and see how high the temps really are, lol.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
From the pics it does say IAT2, but that is not the correct selection do display Charge Temp.
Charge temp is correct.

OP, wait til you select Charge temp and see how high the temps really are, lol.

Well i learn something new everday....I have had it this way for years and even when i did tuning on street it was this way, "huh":eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread