Straight trade for a 2016 ACR??!

PIPO

Established Member
I’m sure most of you have figured out what I do on the side besides the military. With that said, I’m working on a possible deal to trade my CFTP with painted stripes with just 30 miles for a 2016 Viper ACR with 13k miles.

Considering I can easily get $125k for the CFTP, would that be a good trade? I’m thinking not.

nxhappy

Established Member
****ing do it. the vipers are only getting more rare and valuable. and you will LOVE it.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Gt500’s only gonna go down in price. Acr might hold its value depending on how much you use it. I’d do it personally. Especially if it’s an extreme.

PIPO

Established Member
I may have to do my homework and learn some about Vipers. Thanks everyone. I’m afraid that if I do it, I may keep it. Viper is one of the “I must own” cars in my short list.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I do not follow vipers that closely but $120k for an ACR extreme seems about market. You do not see them for sale that often. I suspect that is a floor on pricing.

blk02edge

Established Member
The 2016+ ACR-E is a 150k-200k car right now. If you are into flipping cars then that's a smoking deal for you and will absolutely maintain value much stronger than the 500

If it's a regular aero it's about par with the 500's value, hard to say which one is a better investment.

My94GT

Established Member
I would expect the ACR would be worth at least 120k and pending on ACR or ACR E the price could go up a good bit

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Man o man... that's a tough one. I would do it though. Those Vipers can kick some major a** when modded. Not to mention that the ACR is one sexy b :drool:

TFStang

Established Member
I currently own a 2017 GTSR. While I don’t own a new GT500, I can tell you that the ACR’s, especially the ACR extremes are rising in value at a pretty good clip. It is an all around amazing car with a true manual. It is an amazing experience to drive and I doubt anything else like it will ever be built. Do yourself a favor and go over to the VOA Viper Forum. Lots of great info there. If it were me and the car checks out, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second on this deal, even if it’s not an extreme. If it is an extreme and you don’t want it, please have the seller call me. Good luck on whatever you decide.

PIPO

Established Member
Well, I think the seller got cold feet. So I sold the CFTP.
Anyway. Are GTCs without the extreme package special too? I think it’d be ridiculous to own an ACR-E just to drive it on nice sunny days. I mean, I wouldn’t track the car...not my thing.

TFStang

Established Member
All Gen V Vipers are special. Gen V ACR’s and those with the Extreme Package are extremely special.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
The 2016+ ACR-E is a 150k-200k car right now. If you are into flipping cars then that's a smoking deal for you and will absolutely maintain value much stronger than the 500

If it's a regular aero it's about par with the 500's value, hard to say which one is a better investment.
Man, I am regretting not getting the brand new ACR-E this year when I had the chance. Oh well. Willowbrook has one for sale

The GT500 is the worse value IMO and not an investment by any means.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Man, I am regretting not getting the brand new ACR-E this year when I had the chance. Oh well. Willowbrook has one for sale

The GT500 is the worse value IMO and not an investment by any means.

From everything I've read, even paying over msrp for the 500 you're getting a car that will compete with many exotics and do so for less.

Users who are viewing this thread