Strange car, not sure what to think

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I didn't want to stomp all over this guys for sale ad, but this deserves some discussion:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1112221-WTS-03-ZY-Terminator

Under 10k miles, but needs paint and has obviously been a track car with that cage and SRA. I'm wondering if this thing didn't have a big blower\built motor at some point. I might even been a little worried about the mileage being correct. I don't know what to think as far as the value - it also has what I consider to be about the biggest red flag there is - "needs a tune"

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Agreed. The miles could be correct, and as you stated "a 1/4 mile at a time". The other mods scream big blower car, so it's probably either a stock engine that was swapped, or a stock engine that was ran within an inch of its life.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Since the seller is a member here, why not just contact him and ask questions? :??:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Since the seller is a member here, why not just contact him and ask questions? :??:

I don't want to waste his time since I'm not a potential buyer. I'm more interested in what other Terminator guys think a car like this is worth, really worth - as in what it will actually sell for. I'm honestly somewhere between 12k and 20k, completely confusing car IMO.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

good point lol

Seems like the seller is being realistic with the asking price and at least on paper honest with the car condition. Regardless of car, potential buyer should inspect, drive, and compression test the motor

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
From the facebook groups talking about it, it has a "DMV issues" where the mileage went from like 6k to 175k after it was registered 3 years later. It looks like it was an auction car which may explain why all the big ticket items are missing but the rest of the car says "modified".

Users who are viewing this thread