Street Night & T&T (practice) differences...

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I unfortunately have only raced at the track on Friday street nights because slicks are allowed.

I really want to race on a Test & Tune or a Practice Session, I am not even sure the differences between those two are. I would plan on going on a Sunday since I have Sundays/Mondays off from work.

Besides it costing a little more I don't know the differences. If you could fill me in that would be appreciated.

:beer:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
That's what I've heard. I hear that the track hooks better on Test & Tune sessions.

lxfiveo

Established Member
The right hand lane is prepped for Wednesday afternoon testing sessions, but I can't say I've noticed a huge difference. Hell, my fastest pass at NED this year was on a street night...drove up, ripped off a 9.44, and then drove home. Ironically, haven't laid down a better time on a Wednesday afternoon, but have been up there a few times. Biggest difference to me is you just go up to the line and run...no waiting...as long as nothing breaks. It really is for those who are testing and working on things with their cars. It's $105 to run for 4 hrs. Now T&T on a weekend is another story.....you are sandwiched between everything else they are running for the day, so pick your day wisely because if there is a crowd there, you will be doing a whole lot of waiting up there between rounds. On the flip side, it is considerably cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread