Street Outlaws BUSTED in $15,000 Street Race!!

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member

Has to suck for that driver being busted here in Texas. Laws are strict here in Texas about street racing

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well at least they'll have cash for the lawyers.

they dont have spotters way down the road? with radios?

does that city crush street racer cars? if so, that sucks. i cant imagine how much money is sunken into that race car.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
With this day and age of everyone recording everything and cops being able to see the races on big kleibs and 1320 videos. It is just stupid to think you can get away with it anymore.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think there's too many frakkin' lawyers around. Bottom line: car guys LOVE to race. There should be some places where "street racing" is allowed. Maybe deserted airport runways or even large, open parking lots, or closed off streets.

I had muscle cars back in the 70's and we street raced every damn night. Cops never bothered us, as we were somewhat safe and VERY respectful of safety to others. Of course, our cars were way slower than what these guys are running.

ibleedblue65

Established Member
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think there's too many frakkin' lawyers around. Bottom line: car guys LOVE to race. There should be some places where "street racing" is allowed. Maybe deserted airport runways or even large, open parking lots, or closed off streets.

I had muscle cars back in the 70's and we street raced every damn night. Cops never bothered us, as we were somewhat safe and VERY respectful of safety to others. Of course, our cars were way slower than what these guys are running.

It's called a track. With the money these guys are throwing around they could easily afford a rental and have better/safer racing conditions. They get off on the adrenaline rush from it being illegal/potential to get caught. Imo its pretty stupid.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
well at least they'll have cash for the lawyers.

they dont have spotters way down the road? with radios?

does that city crush street racer cars? if so, that sucks. i cant imagine how much money is sunken into that race car.

He got the car back the next day.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
It's called a track. With the money these guys are throwing around they could easily afford a rental and have better/safer racing conditions. They get off on the adrenaline rush from it being illegal/potential to get caught. Imo its pretty stupid.

As long as there are fast cars there will be illegal street racing.

Do it smart and safe and your chances of getting caught are all but eliminated.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Street Outlaws? Lol! Just a fake show with purpose built race cars taken off trailers for one run down a closed street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I watched the show a couple times and it looks extremely staged/scripted. It's not even that entertaining.

Street Outlaws? Lol! Just a fake show with purpose built race cars taken off trailers for one run down a closed street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread