Street scene mirrors

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
Fab Fords Forever is coming up and i want some new mods...

who has them? are they plug and play? how was the fit and finish? do you have the dual signal ones or just the single?

who has the best price? what did you pay? i heard Chrisnelson can get them for us is that correct?

Thanks in advance!:banana:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I have the ones that are power and just the signal in the glass itself. The fit and finish are good although I bought mine used and the paint job wasnt great. Oh and they ARE plug and play its about a fifteen minute swap for each side. Picked mine up used for $150 and they were already black. If you want some pics shoot me a pm with your email address. :thumbsup: Matt

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Not trying to jack the thread, but how are the blindspots when driving using these mirrors? I'd like to swap out mine as well, just wondering.

Well since its winter I have only driven the truck around the block once and its very obvious they are smaller then the stockers but I think they will be alright.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The SS mirrors are a great mod. They're quite a bit smaller so the view is different, but you can still see fine. It does take a little getting used to though. They look a LOT better than the dumbo ear stockers IMO. Here's a couple pics.

SupraNationals14.jpg

SupraNationals10.jpg

Robert Francis

Established Member
One thing to keep in mind with these mirrors that may be important to some: as I recall they don't swing in as the big stock mirrors do. I wanted a set years ago, but I can't get my L in my garage without swinging my stock mirrors in.

Users who are viewing this thread