Streetcar challenge, May 16

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Let's go racin guys. This Sat. at Macon National Dragway(Twiggs). They are having the streetcar challenge again and I need some competition. It's getting kind of old winning all these races. Who's gonna come out and drag my azz?

crazycarlo

Established Member
what are the rules I know a few guys with some fast cars but dunno if their street cars by definition and all haha.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
what are the rules I know a few guys with some fast cars but dunno if their street cars by definition and all haha.
The last time the rules were, working street equipment, tagged & insured and be on a drag radial. Originally there was also a no rollbar rule, but I believe they took that one out since alot of us were fast enough to need them. I have one now and plan on running. I know we let cars with rollbars in before to get the car counts up.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Would love to come make a few runs down the strip, but Uncle Sam has me stuck in Afghanistan for another 3 or 4 weeks. Anything going on in June in the same area or at Reynolds?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Would love to come make a few runs down the strip, but Uncle Sam has me stuck in Afghanistan for another 3 or 4 weeks. Anything going on in June in the same area or at Reynolds?
Yep, I believe the 5 speed race is in June and I'm sure some other stuff will be going on as well. Stay safe over there.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I got bad news today. My car will not be out of the bodyshop until Monday now. It was supposed to be out today so I could race tomorrow, but those are the breaks I guess. Anyone interested should still come on out. I'm still going, just not racing my car.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
When is the five speed race going to be? I may have my car ready to come drag you by then :)
June 20th, come get some!:burnout:

There is a "true street" race down in Dothan the end of this month that I'm going to try to make it to. You can come drag my azz there.

flashlight

Established Member
I have been wanting to take my chevelle up to that track.( twiggs) Not to sure if they would let me run there. Its a 9 sec car and not NHRA legal. How strict are they. I dont have any problems a carolina, but who does.

Oh yea. sorry for the late reply. I just saw this.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I have been wanting to take my chevelle up to that track.( twiggs) Not to sure if they would let me run there. Its a 9 sec car and not NHRA legal. How strict are they. I dont have any problems a carolina, but who does.

Oh yea. sorry for the late reply. I just saw this.
You should have no problems there. They've never even looked at my car. Come on up.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Thats cool. I would like to met you. I see you on a lot of forums. I have heard people talking about your car down here. What night do they race?
Sometimes I believe they have tnt on Friday nights, but they are usually open Saturday and Sunday. Just have to check there website to be sure. Macon National Dragway. I usually go to SDR on Friday nights though, but have occasionaly gone to MND on a Friday night. MND is actually having a free tnt this Wednesday from 2 till 8. Where exactly is down here? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread