Strut Tower brace for a Mach 1?

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Got a good friend thats looking for a strut tower brace for a 04 Mach 1 , he wasn't sure they made one and I would think somebody has one or knows where to get one. Thanks

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Most strut tower braces are made to work with the stock intake plumbing. I think some 2 point braces work with steeda's CAI and C&L's, do your homework if you are going with a 3 point.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Problem he has is the brace wont fit around his JLT so he is looking for somebody hat makes one but I doubt he will find it. Probably have to custom it.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Problem he has is the brace wont fit around his JLT so he is looking for somebody hat makes one but I doubt he will find it. Probably have to custom it.

I found that the C&L will likely work with a 2 pt. (Steeda I believe). That was the direction I was going when I sold my car. Sold the JLT and got a C&L.

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
There is no way to fit a STB with a crappy JLT.

Tell him to sell the JLT and buy a C&L.. Much better quality, and you can use a STB

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
My 3-pt is custom made (originally a Steeda) to fit over my intake piping. I could not find a 3-pt that worked.

Users who are viewing this thread