Strut Tower Brace that fits over JLT RAI?

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
well what im thinking is with the dragon inlet on an eaton was that i know first hand that the plenum had placed the throttle body more outboard in the engine bay which is what caused any issues whereas the inlet for the tvs is going to put it in the same place as the other TB's for it. only difference being the shape of the hole on the plenum. basicly saying the problem that was had with the dragon placement was an issue with the plenum, not the tb its self

keith89

Established Member
well what im thinking is with the dragon inlet on an eaton was that i know first hand that the plenum had placed the throttle body more outboard in the engine bay which is what caused any issues whereas the inlet for the tvs is going to put it in the same place as the other TB's for it. only difference being the shape of the hole on the plenum. basicly saying the problem that was had with the dragon placement was an issue with the plenum, not the tb its self

+1 my dragon inlet does the same thing. I've been trying to figure out if a kb/whipple strut tower brace will clear this. Height isn't the issue, it's the proximity of the tb to the strut tower mounting point due to the dragon inlet's geometry.

the second part of my question is if the mounting holes are the same for the kb/whipple version of the brace because i already have holes drilled.

Users who are viewing this thread