Stumbled upon this place at lunch... Thought i'd walked into Treynor's garage.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Was browsing local GT500s for sale (for some reason the 07-09 is REALLY growing on me--odd) and decided to stop by a used car lot to see one of them in person that had caught my eye.

Yeah... not your average used car lot. They have no store front... cant see a damn thing from the outside. I walk into this industrial warehouse type building and ask a random worker if the black GT500 was still for sale... he says "yeah.. just go through that door to the showroom."

I walk through the door--unaccompanied--and see this. Place was absolutely insane ... Thought i had walked into Treynor's garage for a minute... had to slap myself to wake up.

Sorry for the shitty pics... only had a cell phone handy!!

6_zpsafz2gf9g.jpg

5_zpstubme7kq.jpg

4_zpseefihowr.jpg
9_zpsnebi1vce.jpg
1_zpsaqb6fsga.jpg

3_zpsswnw5wyg.jpg

2_zpstdrkgmwm.jpg
8_zpsbgue3srr.jpg

And what i was actually looking for... LOL

7_zpsaepmouq8.jpg

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
holy shit!

theres a garage in town I'd love to get into, I didn't notice it until a friend pointed it out - from the street it looks like a house until you realize its just a front, 90% of the big ass building is actually a garage. Apparently city code wouldnt let them build a big garage but that got them around it, hiding in plain site

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
6ceeb05d40d7c16aa51dfb4b086a24d0.jpg

I was not a huge fan of the 07-09s either, but after I messed with mine a little it soin became one of my favorite body styles. Painting the plastic lower mouldings is a must imo.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow,.....what a place and look at all those nice cars!!
Yes please. lol

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That is Treynor's father's garage. =D (DISCLIAMER: not really though, just a joke)

Have I mentioned how much I hate my life? Nevermind, just read the back story to this and didn't realize it was a "car dealer." I was thinking it was a private collection.

How many miles are on that GT500?

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Jesus... what a sight!

Nice find OP.

Done a good job with that one. Looking clean!
Thanks brotha! It gave me a new love for these cars and it gets a lot of compliments. Now if I can just get the GT350R brake system fitted with the red Brembos and get it on bags it would really complete the look!

That warehouse is amazing by the way. OP, who actually owns the place? It an exotic dealership I assume?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I was not a huge fan of the 07-09s either, but after I messed with mine a little it soin became one of my favorite body styles. Painting the plastic lower mouldings is a must imo.

Your car is gorgeous! love it.

Is that dealer located in Dallas?

Dealer here in SoCal called CNC Motors in Ontario, Ca.
That is Treynor's father's garage. =D (DISCLIAMER: not really though, just a joke)

Have I mentioned how much I hate my life? Nevermind, just read the back story to this and didn't realize it was a "car dealer." I was thinking it was a private collection.

How many miles are on that GT500?

It has 4600 miles and literally looks brand new. Car is black under an indoor artificial light and could not find one paint blemish... Its on consignment and theyre asking $37k which is a bit high... nice car though.

Looks like my wife is outta luck tonight....

+1! I hardly made the drive home.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Your car is gorgeous! love it.

Dealer here in SoCal called CNC Motors in Ontario, Ca.

It has 4600 miles and literally looks brand new. Car is black under an indoor artificial light and could not find one paint blemish... Its on consignment and theyre asking $37k which is a bit high... nice car though.

+1! I hardly made the drive home.
Thank you! If you got that black one I think it would look good with what I did but with some kind of suttle bronze or gold accents. I would like to see what the bronze Brembo calipers would look like on it. I might do some of it in the engine bay.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you! If you got that black one I think it would look good with what I did but with some kind of suttle bronze or gold accents. I would like to see what the bronze Brembo calipers would look like on it. I might do some of it in the engine bay.

what are the specs on your CF10s? I had brushed CF10s on my '14 and LOVED those wheels.

They look great on your GT500.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
what are the specs on your CF10s? I had brushed CF10s on my '14 and LOVED those wheels.

They look great on your GT500.

Thanks! They are one of my favorite wheels! Iirc, they are 19x10 and 19x11s and Im running 325s on the rear. I dont remember the offset though.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yah, CNC motors. Pretty much a crack store for car lovers.

(for the record, I've avoided getting a warehouse, because I know the end result of having more garage space would be something like this...)

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Yah, CNC motors. Pretty much a crack store for car lovers.

(for the record, I've avoided getting a warehouse, because I know the end result of having more garage space would be something like this...)

LOLOL! Go for it; you only live once! With what you've done so far, I, for one, would love to see where your tastes might drift if not space constrained!

oldmodman

Established Member
Ben, the warehouse is just for the overflow.
You only have the cars at home that you intend to actually drive or track in the next week.
However, you will need a detail crew, and general service staff at the warehouse.
And a catchy name for the whole thing.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Christ, just what I need, a bunch of enablers

Back to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread