WANTED: Sub 10k mile coupes-

WillyB93

Established Member
This car hits all the right buttons. Full docs too.

However at 60k he is dreaming. Morrison has a 2k mile one for 55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also been for sale for quite some time, may take a reasonable offer. Morrison is a dealer so he with hit you with sales tax so you will be like 60k after its said and done.

Silver95

Established Member
Also been for sale for quite some time, may take a reasonable offer. Morrison is a dealer so he with hit you with sales tax so you will be like 60k after its said and done.

You are bang on Willy!

If you remember the white coupe that was on bat with 1200 miles. Had everything worked out with the owner and suddenly he pulled the rug under my feet saying his “consciousness” isn’t good for not signing a bill of sale for the true amount.

Pure weirdo. The car has to cross the Canada border. I’m not paying 13 percent taxes on the true value of whatever I bought. No thanks.

Cobracletus

Established Member
Had everything worked out with the owner and suddenly he pulled the rug under my feet saying his “consciousness” isn’t good for not signing a bill of sale for the true amount.
I know I shouldn't because it would piss me off like none other if I was in your situation but this has me dying laughing.
Pure weirdo.
You said it best! Screw that dude.

Silver95

Established Member
I know I shouldn't because it would piss me off like none other if I was in your situation but this has me dying laughing.

You said it best! Screw that dude.

Mega mega weirdo.

He had me genuinely worried even if we did the deal. He strikes me as the type of guy that would call the border before it arrived and throw me under the bus.

cobraman13

Established Member
I have an 03 sB , vert, all original, garage kept, less than 7k. Miles, I am the original owner and live in North Florida

Users who are viewing this thread