Suggestions for paint in Atlanta area

slseals

Established Member
Unfortunately, driving I-75 daily where they dumped gravel during one of our winter ice storms and never cleaned it up has taken a toll on my car. I have huge chips and places on the hood where paint is just starting to flake off even though I hand polish on a regular basis. It's time to get it repainted. Anyone have experience in the Atlanta area? I'll probably go with a clear bra after it's done but it's to the point of embarrassment and I have to do something.

fitforspeed

Established Member
Unfortunately, driving I-75 daily where they dumped gravel during one of our winter ice storms and never cleaned it up has taken a toll on my car. I have huge chips and places on the hood where paint is just starting to flake off even though I hand polish on a regular basis. It's time to get it repainted. Anyone have experience in the Atlanta area? I'll probably go with a clear bra after it's done but it's to the point of embarrassment and I have to do something.

Check out Chris Tress @ SSR Collision. He’s a a Terminator guy and although I have never had him paint for me I hear he does excellent work and he’s in the Atlanta area.

slseals

Established Member
I'm in Powder Springs but work up in Cartersville, so anywhere NW would be great.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
That's almost next door Josh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread