Suicide Squad 2... who's watching it?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm about 30min in right now and holy shit... this movie is absolutely absurd, but in a good way. I about lost it watching the village clearing scene with Idris Elba and John Cena (I know he's a douche but the scene was hilarious). It's like Dead Pool meets Guardians but I think it is more violent and insanely graphic so far. Much better movie than the first one and I would say is more of an action-comedy. So far it has been worth the watch.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Did you actually watch it? I didn't get to finish it. Gf is out of town for a month and so I'm watching the cats and one of them couldn't piss and appeared to be passing blood instead so I had to rush him to the emergency vet 45min away where I sit now waiting to get him back.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
No Tony Stark (from the original Ironman, not the Disney pussified later character) then no interest from me in Marvel. DC can't make a fun movie lately. The original Suicide Squad was unwatchable.

The Boys on Prime is entertaining.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The boys is about as real as super heros get. They remind me of politicians. Faulted and some broken.
No Tony Stark (from the original Ironman, not the Disney pussified later character) then no interest from me in Marvel. DC can't make a fun movie lately. The original Suicide Squad was unwatchable.

The Boys on Prime is entertaining.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Saleen498

Established Member
Watched it last night since I had HBO max free for a year and it was actually good. The first one was crap but this one actually had a storyline and the director was the same who did guardians of the galaxy and it shows.

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
when I can watch it somewhere for free, maybe. I dunno if Margot Robbie is enough though

Saleen498

Established Member
I have HBO so I will give it a try. But the first sniff of woke and I am bailing.
Honestly I was expecting a Harley/Bloodsport romance because everything in Hollyweird is interracial now and Harley made an accent comment early in which Idris Elba has. I was like "here we go" but spoiler, it didnt happen. Looking back I honestly cant remember any real woke crap. It was well made. Although I am looking forward to DC filming Harley getting her strength and healing powers from Ivy. But arent we all.

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was surprised when I got a text message from HBO-Max that it was free to stream in 4K until early September. I watched the first 5 minutes last night but had to stop to watch something else. I’m actually going to continue watching it in about an hour. I have high hopes for it. Good cast and great action.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Wanted to hate it but so far so good. Wish John Cena's character was somebody else. Even before the China stuff still wasn't a fan.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wanted to really love it, but I could only get about half way through it. I'm just not a fan of injecting comedy in a flick like this. A bit is fine, but it is way overdone. Cena's character was more than I could handle. Reminded me of the comedy he tries hard at in Wipe Out. Maybe some day I'll finish watching it, but I'm done for now.

Related, I really liked the first Wonder Woman. No comedy or overblown CGI. The second Wonder Woman was such a disappointment to me because it contained too much comedy and too much CGI. Seems like Hollywood is laser focused on that stuff now. I'm sure most of you guys love it. I'm just not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread