Suicide Squad 2... who's watching it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes. LOL. I remember (painfully) that one.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you actually watch it? I didn't get to finish it. Gf is out of town for a month and so I'm watching the cats and one of them couldn't piss and appeared to be passing blood instead so I had to rush him to the emergency vet 45min away where I sit now waiting to get him back.

Tried

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm probably going to watch it again cause I had to stop and take my gf's cat to the vet for an emergency the first time I watched it the other night. The village clearing scene and Cena choking the driver and bouncing his head off the roof had me in tears the first time.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought it was pretty enjoyable, not the best ever but decent enough.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Holy shit dude. I watched the movie just because of this thread. The was the dumbest movie I ever couldn't stop watching. And I have seen Attack of The Killer Tomatoes twice.
Yep same here. Watched because of this thread. I have to say overall I thought it was a stupid movie in general.

The beach landing scene with the first group was retarded. A weasel and a dude whose arms come off and slaps the enemy? Jesus christ, I wanted to turn it off right then, but kept going.

The middle part was decent. I really liked the shark character and Blood Sport.

The end with the monster/alien it got retarded again.

Yes I said the end lmao. Had to watch the whole thing to make my decision.

This movie gets a D. Only reason it wasn't an F was because of the shark charactor lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Yep same here. Watched because of this thread. I have to say overall I thought it was a stupid movie in general.

The beach landing scene with the first group was retarded. A weasel and a dude whose arms come off and slaps the enemy? Jesus christ, I wanted to turn it off right then, but kept going.

The middle part was decent. I really liked the shark character and Blood Sport.

The end with the monster/alien it got retarded again.

Yes I said the end lmao. Had to watch the whole thing to make my decision.

This movie gets a D. Only reason it wasn't an F was because of the shark charactor lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Of course it is stupid, the whole movie is stupid humor and the fact you enjoyed the dumbest character in the film, but didn't understand the rest is confusing. Not saying you have to love it as everyone has different taste, but you enjoyed it enough to sit through the whole thing! I thought there were dumb parts also but all in all Bloodsport was a badass character, Harley Quinn had a pretty badass solo fight scene, and Cena, love or hate the Chinese communist ****, was hilarious. I haven't ever heard of most of the other characters either, like TDK and Weasel, but they are likely obscure characters from the comics that they used and discarded of. It is what it is and it made for a decent movie. Seems to be most of the older gentlemen have hated the movie so far from what I gather which is fair lol.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Of course it is stupid, the whole movie is stupid humor and the fact you enjoyed the dumbest character in the film, but didn't understand the rest is confusing. Not saying you have to love it as everyone has different taste, but you enjoyed it enough to sit through the whole thing! I thought there were dumb parts also but all in all Bloodsport was a badass character, Harley Quinn had a pretty badass solo fight scene, and Cena, love or hate the Chinese communist ****, was hilarious. I haven't ever heard of most of the other characters either, like TDK and Weasel, but they are likely obscure characters from the comics that they used and discarded of. It is what it is and it made for a decent movie. Seems to be most of the older gentlemen have hated the movie so far from what I gather which is fair lol.

Hello svtfovus2cobra! I cannot disagree with your post. I don't mind stupid comedy. Hell, I watched Nacho Libre the other night and loved it LOL. I think with this movie I just couldn't relate to it. As you say, I'm an older guy and just couldn't relate to the humor in general. Even when they went back to the 3 stooges type of comedy I didn't like it (and yes the 3 stooges was before my time LMAO).

I agree with you on the Bloodsport and Harley Quinn points. Might be why I kept watching.

I think the reason I liked the shark character was because he reminded me if the Hulk, not necessarily because he was literally the dumbest character in the movie LOL.

Also, I'm not aware of the comic books and judged the movie on it's own merit and not if it stuck to a comic book storyline.

Appreciate your comments and point of view brother! I agree everyone has different tastes and if a person liked this movie then great. However, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Maybe my adult kids are more into this genera of film than I am.

Cobra1776

Established Member
Thought it sucked. First one was better IMO. This was nearly as bad as Wonder-woman1984

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Hello svtfovus2cobra! I cannot disagree with your post. I don't mind stupid comedy. Hell, I watched Nacho Libre the other night and loved it LOL. I think with this movie I just couldn't relate to it. As you say, I'm an older guy and just couldn't relate to the humor in general. Even when they went back to the 3 stooges type of comedy I didn't like it (and yes the 3 stooges was before my time LMAO).

I agree with you on the Bloodsport and Harley Quinn points. Might be why I kept watching.

I think the reason I liked the shark character was because he reminded me if the Hulk, not necessarily because he was literally the dumbest character in the movie LOL.

Also, I'm not aware of the comic books and judged the movie on it's own merit and not if it stuck to a comic book storyline.

Appreciate your comments and point of view brother! I agree everyone has different tastes and if a person liked this movie then great. However, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Maybe my adult kids are more into this genera of film than I am.

I watched Nacho Libre 2 weeks ago or so as well and I didn't really like it the first time but thought it was hilarious when I watched it then. Figured I would fall asleep watching it in bed with the gf but ended up staying awake for the whole thing lol. I was just glad to see DC step out and produce something that wasn't at all kid-friendly and more adult like Deadpool was and I think it worked for them. The giant Starfish was over the top but in the same way Deadpool has been the same. Just stupid, goofy humor that you shouldn't laugh at but you can't help yourself.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I watched it last night and so far it’s the best resent DC movie yet. Plenty of action, great characters, Harley isn’t too obnoxious and it’s ridiculously funny. John Cena made the movie great!

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Watched it last night and it was pretty much what I expected. I do think DC goes overboard on killing off the useful characters, but I'm sure I'll be watching it again while on the elliptical.

Last edited:

Exxit

Established Member
Just saw it with the wife and my buddies. We had a MUCH better time watching this one than when the same group saw the first one.

Worth the watch.

Users who are viewing this thread