Sunday Cruise to "The Church of the Holy Donut" in Burtonsville?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I was there with the wife, around 9:30 though so we had to park over by DD. Lots of cars.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
You know, we should have gotten the club's act together. :bash:

I know we call them Cobras, Shelbys, Terminators, GT500s, but in the end they're all Mustangs.
All the hoopla about the 50th anniversary makes me think we should have tried to get a big club presence there. :shrug:
Here's a shot a friend sent yesterday from the celebration in Charlotte
10155876_10203779608555724_3481157906863169329_n.jpg

Oh well, maybe for the 75th. :D

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Well the car is washed, just need a quick spray wax. Who's in?

what time do I need to get there?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Zak, usually on a nice spring morning like tomorrow I'd say to park in the prime zone between 8:30 & 9. But with tomorrow being Easter, I don't know. There might be less of a turnout (probably not) or you might have a lot more showing up early so they can get to other plans.

I may not make it, I have a lot to do here at home getting ready for a big Easter dinner wifey's planning.
See how it goes when I'm up.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Greg.. you know Jimmy Bost? Wow...that goes back a ways. How is he doing?

Yeah I really wanted to go to the 50th anniversary but, timing was just bad with work and all. Would have been really cool for a big MACA group to go. From what I understand they basically took over Charlotte. That had to be pretty awesome!

Sorry I was feeling under the weather this weekend so called it and just stayed in....oh well still plenty of weekends left.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Greg.. you know Jimmy Bost? Wow...that goes back a ways. How is he doing?

Yeah I really wanted to go to the 50th anniversary but, timing was just bad with work and all. Would have been really cool for a big MACA group to go. From what I understand they basically took over Charlotte. That had to be pretty awesome!

Sorry I was feeling under the weather this weekend so called it and just stayed in....oh well still plenty of weekends left.

We are used to you not showing up :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread