Super Duty gets an altitude adjustment...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Hello fellow strokers, I just thought I would let ya'll know that I just received my lift, tires, and rims for my 05 super duty. I went with a 4 inch Superlift with rear blocks and upgraded to the Bilstein shocks. I then went with the 35 inch ProComp Extreme All Terrains on 18 inch Diamo 17 Karate black and chrome rims.

Everything is here and the truck is in the shop right now getting everything bolted on and mounted. I will post up some pictures when I get the truck back and have a chance. I am so excited lol:banana:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
You should be pleased with that set up as a daily driver. Post some pics when you get it back.

Thats what I am hoping. I did not want anything that was too high or too crazy. I just wanted enough lift to look alittle higher and be able to clear some 35's with out worrying about rubbing or anything.

I am up at college right now and will be heading home on Friday. The truck should be done then. I will get ya'll some pictures then. I can't wait lol, it is like I will be driving a brand new truck haha.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
l_36cc594ebbf85e0e326255cde596f146.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Sorry, this is going to take me forever, my photobucket is being gay. I have to load them to a myspace and then link them over here lol.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Thanks...here are some more pictures. I apologize in advice because they are not great quality or artistic value lol.

m_e63f8ecec7b8a82ffdc2bb811544b174.jpg

m_02fcacf1361d11a0b39e138039fd05b4.jpg

m_5e271c57f5705f27bbe12db741540c8d.jpg

m_63bb278a958518008fb11fbc0245f99e.jpg

m_2e57ba9ca2f8639841ced09ae3cbb4d8.jpg

m_287d52eb7e9cac6c15bbae44bfebfdf4.jpg

m_8d4e433aa1f827d04267af518e4eb939.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Looks great and should drive as good as stock. Looks meaner now!!

It drives just as good if not better than it did stock. It just seems like it is alittle more responsive IMO. I love the way it made the truck sit, it is exactly what I wanted. Thanks everyone for ya'lls comments.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Wow, that looks really good. I'm impressed. You have one of the best looking 6.0s I've seen!

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Looks great, what shop lifted the truck?

I just had a friend of mine do it in his garage. He is a car guy so I figured why not. This is the first lift he has ever put on a truck lol.

Wow, that looks really good. I'm impressed. You have one of the best looking 6.0s I've seen!

Thanks, coming from you that means alot, you have seen your fair share. Hopefully this spring I am getting it repainted. I have some dings and scratchs to take care of, plus I have to replace the chrome front bumper (had someone hit and run on me at school:fm:) and tailgate (my John Deere flipped off the back of it when the ratchet strap broke:nonono:).

I was thinking about painting the chrome front and rear bumpers the same color as the truck. And then eventually replacing the headlights with the smoked harley ones and getting some tinted tailights, what do ya'll think?

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Nice lookin truck, I really like those diamos. PM me if you need anything for your truck, I have a tendency to not care about my job and buy stuff for people with my discount.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Nice lookin truck, I really like those diamos. PM me if you need anything for your truck, I have a tendency to not care about my job and buy stuff for people with my discount.

Haha. Thanks for the offer. I will most definately keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread