Super Mario Run

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Super Mario Run for iOS was just released today. For those of you with apple phones and like the classic side scroller mario games, go get it!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
supposedly there are in-app purchases, which during one announcement I believe nintendo said there was just one, lifetime purchase, option but I haven't seen it yet.

helloWorld

Established Member
I think you can unlock everything from the get go with a one-time purchase of $10.

I have an Android so I can not confirm yet.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I think you can unlock everything from the get go with a one-time purchase of $10.

I have an Android so I can not confirm yet.

That is correct. I did find it shortly after posting it. Its not an intrusive pop up or anything. Its at the bottom of one of the game modes when you select a level. Have to pay attention to see it.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Game blows. Its a running game masked with the mario character. All you do is jump as you have no control over any other aspect of the game.

You must also be connected to the internet to play it even after you pay the ten bucks. I dont believe you can share the game either.

Hopefully ios will get a full blown snes type mario in the future.

20redfire03

Established Member
Downloaded this just for the hell of it got to world 1-4 and was told I had to buy the rest. Few seconds later it was deleted.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Game blows. Its a running game masked with the mario character. All you do is jump as you have no control over any other aspect of the game.

You must also be connected to the internet to play it even after you pay the ten bucks. I dont believe you can share the game either.

Hopefully ios will get a full blown snes type mario in the future.
That’s what I thought, nothing special that hasnt been done a million times before it. But I can see this game become the flavor of the month because it’s made by Nintendo and because its Mario….

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?!?

Nintendo is starting the path of becoming third party regardless if people will argue otherwise. With the exception of the Wii, each console has sold less than the counterpart it replaced. The current offering is an extremely bad bad bad joke. Will the Switch do better? If the rumors of it being less powerful than both the X1 and PS4 are true, I foresee problems. EVENTUALLY Kyoto will realize people do not want its consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread