Super Snake Replica Wheels

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Here are a couple of pictures of the tires mounted on the wheels with the Billet Pro Shop center caps.

The wheels balanced out with a road force of (11) worst and (4) as the best.

9p9PXMD.jpg

oPU8Opj.jpg

vyRGKc0.jpg

qpqxQqV.jpg

Tight Lines

Established Member
Just a thread bump to get opinions of those who have these and are their thoughts still positive. Would you buy again? Also, has anybody who purchased these fit a 305/35/20 Nitto 555R on the rear while their car is lowered? Thanks.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Just a thread bump to get opinions of those who have these and are their thoughts still positive. Would you buy again? Also, has anybody who purchased these fit a 305/35/20 Nitto 555R on the rear while their car is lowered? Thanks.

I am still running the Black Mamba wheels and would buy again in a heartbeat. I think these are some of the best looking wheels for these cars and since I am not willing to spend 4-5K on Alcoa's, these are the next best thing.

I did run 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's for a short time. My Shelby came with the SVTPP package so it is a little lower.
Every now and then if I hit a good bump the outside edge of the tire would slightly rub.

I think the 295/35/20 is a perfect size for the rear 20x10 Black Mamba wheels.

n02Xbln.jpg

Tight Lines

Established Member
Thanks for the reply Booky. Was really hoping to run the 555R, wonder if I could machine part of the pad of the rim down say 5mm to get the clearance needed? Not sure how thick the pad is for these wheels. Anybody have some pics of the pads?

paluka21

Established Member
I am still running the Black Mamba wheels and would buy again in a heartbeat. I think these are some of the best looking wheels for these cars and since I am not willing to spend 4-5K on Alcoa's, these are the next best thing.

I did run 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's for a short time. My Shelby came with the SVTPP package so it is a little lower.
Every now and then if I hit a good bump the outside edge of the tire would slightly rub.

I think the 295/35/20 is a perfect size for the rear 20x10 Black Mamba wheels.

n02Xbln.jpg

That's unfortunate to hear your tires rubbed on the fender when going over a hard bump with the 305/35/20. Is your suspension stock?

paluka21

Established Member
Thanks for the reply Booky. Was really hoping to run the 555R, wonder if I could machine part of the pad of the rim down say 5mm to get the clearance needed? Not sure how thick the pad is for these wheels. Anybody have some pics of the pads?

I recently spoke with BMC customs who make these wheels and they stated that it is possible to make a run of wheels with an altered offset and backspacing to accommodate wider rear tires, such as a 305 or 315. They said that they would need to make sure there was enough interest in them to do so.
Therefore, if you're interested, send them a note letting them know you'd be interested in a set of 20x10 with an offset to run wider rear tires...

Here is the email:

To change the offset is possible, however we would need to change backspacing, etc. to compensate. Should there be a large demand for it, we can create a run with the desired offset to allow larger tires.

Bruno Stoffel
BMC Extreme Customs
www.bmcextremecustoms.net
www.bmcextremeconcepts.com
Tel 732-970-5272
Fax 732-242-9355
Direct 732-299-9728

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread