Supercharging a raptor for hunting trips in sahara africa

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
Damn I want to come and visit some time. Im really interested in going there and checking the place out. good pics. may sound guy but Im fasinated to see pics of american cars that over seas especially in the middle east.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
So you guys wouldnt happen to need any help over there? couldnt use a Canadian citizen for anything? its time i see the world and that looks like the place to start.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Wow...just reading through this thread makes me sick how much money some people have. 2 C-130's waiting for a freakin hunting trip. We have trouble getting equipment moved in Iraq and Afghanistan due to airlift costs and availability constraints.

This just blows my mind...

real ballers would have a 747-8 freighter waiting for em.. :thumbsup:

Taunto

Established Member
junk... them roush trucks are supercharged and all they do is make noise imo... i would of waited till the new 6.2L comes out and just supercharge or turbo it.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
junk... them roush trucks are supercharged and all they do is make noise imo... i would of waited till the new 6.2L comes out and just supercharge or turbo it.
Ok there baller McGee... Lets take a 3500 dollar option and slap it on a Raptor, and then slap another 10 grand worth of modifications on it?? I don't think his goals are for a 900hp race car..

Yeah twin screwed 5.4s only make noise?? Get real.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Ok there baller McGee... Lets take a 3500 dollar option and slap it on a Raptor, and then slap another 10 grand worth of modifications on it?? I don't think his goals are for a 900hp race car..

Yeah twin screwed 5.4s only make noise?? Get real.

he's canadian... we got to cut him some slack..

any pics of your raptor?!?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread