Suspect fires off 12 shots in a matter of 16 seconds at police officer

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
"Indianapolis Police Department released dashboard video that shows it all started with a routine traffic stop."

It's never "routine", that's what will get you killed.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
this is the most insane encounter i've seen with civilian that has a gun.
It's up there...

That man had very serious looking intentions of killing him a cop. He was focused, in little hurry, calm, and obviously had previous experience handling a pistol. He walked right up to the car point blank, where rounds going downrange would have the maximum potential to kill, and began firing.

Which brings me to a screaming observation: How the hell did he not kill that cop? He was right in front of him!!

Hope they didn't waste too much ammo shooting him later. :nonono:

edit: too bad he didn't have it together enough to ram his ass. That might have saved him the gunshots.

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Sounds like he walks up to the driver window, smashes it and puts a couple of rounds in him point blank.

Glad he was killed, thanks to those officers who saved the tax payers from funding the life of someone who has no business on this planet

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Sounds like he walks up to the driver window, smashes it and puts a couple of rounds in him point blank.

Glad he was killed, thanks to those officers who saved the tax payers from funding the life of someone who has no business on this planet

+1million

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Now I know why the Maryland State police approach every pull over like they're entering the OK corral.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Its situations like this that force police to always be on the defensive in all situations. Then you have the hippy clowns that like to stir the shit and carry guns around "just cause they can". A cops job can be scary as hell as we just saw. Glad hes going to be ok and the world is rid of one less scum bag.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
It is definitely scary out there, and poster way above got it on the head " no stop is routine"

Im very happy this guy is ok and the scumbag is dead...if only cops were allowed to exact justice more often

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, what a story. That cop is so fortunate to be alive. The perp......not so much!

Users who are viewing this thread