Suspension settings inquiry for road course 2013 LS Boss>>

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

just took delivery of our 2013 LS boss and was curious if anyone has had some feedback on the best settings for the front to rear suspension settings.

i set my 2012 regular 302 to 5 front and rear and it seemed to be a little "nervous" in the rear. the front seemed fine.

i know in the lotuses i track i have to vary the front to rear a good bit.

any thoughts??

regards
george

ill post some pics also in a sec... ( its yellow and i removbed the engine louvers and had them painted with a metallic carbon flash to match the spoiler and mirrors. it looks WAYYY better )

LindsayEOD

Established Member
I started at 5 all around and worked down from there going over my same favorite stretch of twisties. After about 30 runs, I settled on 4 and 3. I think that 4 and 2 was my runner up in settings but 4/3 just felt better to me.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
The 2013 LS will be the same as the 2012 LS and the LS and Boss have different dampers so the settings will be different.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
It depends too on the smoothness of the track you are running.

I know I'll be at Watkins Glen in two weeks, and talk about bumps, from the concrete patches back to black top.

I'll experiment with different settings the first day, probably go a bit on the softer side.

Users who are viewing this thread