Suspension

Saleen_1977

Established Member
Quick question, I recently got Eibach springs prokit, shocks, struts, and front/rear sway bars. My question is, how do I reduce what I feel is that the rear bottoms out too much on any bump?

Saleen_1977

Established Member
no. Is that a separate kit? Yesterday I ordered new upper and lower control arms and front control arms. I had a shop do the install.

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
The dampers come with their own bumpstops, and the springs come with the shorter pinion snubber. Also, the front dampers come with shims that need to be installed as well - I'd check with the shop to see if these parts were installed (assuming you bought the kit new - is it the Pro System Plus?).

Saleen_1977

Established Member
I bought them new and I didn't open the box, just took it to the shop. I bought the springs separate.

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
If you left the stock pinion snubber in like Snake Bitten that is the issue. The stock one is too big and will not allow for extra travel on the lowered setup. Get a pinion snubber for lowered cars and your problem is resolved.

Saleen_1977

Established Member
If you left the stock pinion snubber in like Snake Bitten that is the issue. The stock one is too big and will not allow for extra travel on the lowered setup. Get a pinion snubber for lowered cars and your problem is resolved.

there is only 1 pinion snubber correct?

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
there is only 1 pinion snubber correct?

Yes, it sits right about the rear end pumpkin.

mm-mmps_8365.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread