SVT Addict!

corvetteman39

Established Member
I would like to re intro myself as I have been absent since I sold my 96 Cobra.
Hi, my name is Robert and today I am back to the SVT world with a huge bang as I have traded my twelve year long owned Corvette and my H3 Alpha edition Hummer for a four door fully loaded black on black Raptor today!

Just wanna say I so love this truck as much as I loved my vette, I was ready for something new and feel I got the best of both worlds! I am a huge fan of mods so not quite sure as to where I will start yet but I am open to suggestions! Hi everyone and I am glad to be a member of the SVT family once again. Pics to come shortly!! Oh and this is a brand new 2013.

:beer::beer::beer::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

nickf2005

Established Member
Supercharge that beesh.

I hope to add a Raptor to the collection a few years down the road. My boss has a '12 CC and that thing is sweet.

corvetteman39

Established Member
Love the red with black wheels Raptor and thanks for the welcome back by the way!

Supercharging would be awesome and maybe on down the line but I think I spent enough right now over the last two weeks on the wife and I, I bought her a 2013 Toyota Avalon Limited fully loaded as well two weeks ago, so I basically just spent $100,000 on two vehicles.

I did see on youtube here yesterday some video of the Roush edition Raptors sporting 525hp which I thought sounded pretty tasty! I think for now I may look into just a tune and cold air intake and exhaust.

Last edited:

corvetteman39

Established Member
Supercharge that beesh.

I hope to add a Raptor to the collection a few years down the road. My boss has a '12 CC and that thing is sweet.

You know I said it will happen down the road but after thinking I might just save up for it instead. I always regreted spending so much on my vette and could have supercharged it.

nickf2005

Established Member
You know I said it will happen down the road but after thinking I might just save up for it instead. I always regreted spending so much on my vette and could have supercharged it.

Haha, it's a tempting mod for that truck. I believe there is a guy around here sporting around 600 HP on his 6.2L. Not sure what supercharger or if that number is correct. Maybe he'll stop by and chime in.

corvetteman39

Established Member
Well we took it out on the highway last nite for the first time and so far I got the avaerage fuel milege up to ten miles to the gallon. I don't even have two hundred miles on it yet so I am hoping by weeks end I can get it up some more.

corvetteman39

Established Member
Raptor4_zps40437bab.jpg

Raptor3_zps24564949.jpg

Raptor2_zpse33bd839.jpg

Raptor1_zps9642e576.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread